Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of birthday present to get 5yr old boy?

Options
  • 14-10-2010 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Going to a birthday party for my friends young son next week. (Whom I've not seen in ages) He'll be 5. I haven't a clue what kids are into these days.

Also, he's got one younger brother aged 4, should I get something for him too? I wouldn't like him to be left out!!

Any ideas very welcome please!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭twitch1984

I always find a gift voucher for smyths or 1 of them toy stores is always a good present as the child can get something that they actually want as regards the younger child something small never goes astray as its a nice gesture and they dont feel left out

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Light saber, joke shop poo, scary mask, Ben 10 costume, construction worker dress up set and/or tools,any type of robot. also a little something for junior is definitely a nice thought. I work with this age group and they are the popular choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Thanks everyone, Ben10 costume is a good idea what with Halloween coming up :)

I'll get the youngest something small too maybe a little toy truck or somethign like Fireman Sam.

Advertisement