Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is UPC Broadband only available in a city?

• 14-10-2010 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Am finding it awfully difficult to get through to UPC. Their sales number rings out, not even an IVR message, tech support requires an account number and they haven't responded to any emails.

In short - I want to buy a house in Templeorum (Co. Kilkenny) but require broadband. Is it likely/unlikely/don't-be-silly-you're-being-naive that UPC Broadband is available there? not sure what their coverage is like and their coverage map refers only to 'next generation broadband'. Not sure if that's a new fibre roll-out or just standard old broadband.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Am finding it awfully difficult to get through to UPC. Their sales number rings out, not even an IVR message, tech support requires an account number and they haven't responded to any emails.

In short - I want to buy a house in Templeorum (Co. Kilkenny) but require broadband. Is it likely/unlikely/don't-be-silly-you're-being-naive that UPC Broadband is available there? not sure what their coverage is like and their coverage map refers only to 'next generation broadband'. Not sure if that's a new fibre roll-out or just standard old broadband.

Don't be silly :) UPC is mostly an urban rollout...

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

:) I feared as much, saves me trying to ring UPC again though, thanks!

Advertisement