Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter boxes broken

• 14-10-2010 7:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks

The letter box on my door has been snapped off by my little shhh.....boy :D

Anyway I have not attempted to get a new one yet but will in the next few days...

I wanted to ask...Can parts be got.ie i only need the door and its axl

Or is the norm to buy the whole letterbox...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hi Folks

The letter box on my door has been snapped off by my little shhh.....boy :D

Anyway I have not attempted to get a new one yet but will in the next few days...

I wanted to ask...Can parts be got.ie i only need the door and its axl

Or is the norm to buy the whole letterbox...

Theres a place just up the road from Chadwicks in Coolock Industrial Estate (in behind the old Tayto factory on the Malihide Road) that does fixtures and fixings for wooden and UPVC doors and windows.

They wil sort you out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Or you can get a letterbox for 10 euro out in BnQ,if that suits you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

paddy147 wrote: »
    Theres a place just up the road from Chadwicks in Coolock Industrial Estate (in behind the old Tayto factory on the Malihide Road) that does fixtures and fixings for wooden and UPVC doors and windows.

They wil sort you out.
    paddy147 wrote: »
    Or you can get a letterbox for 10 euro out in BnQ,if that suits you.

Cool to you both I have no problem with either. I am not one for wasteing...Never was. even before the eco thing. I came from a family with nothing so i like to spare things.

I will be in coolock next week so will try the shop otherwise i will go to B AND Q on me way home.

Thanks

Advertisement