Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polskis got some skillz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

AFAIK, Mariusz moved back home for different reasons than the economy. He tattooed my tribal-ish dragon, and designed and tattooed the phoenix for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

AFAIK, Mariusz moved back home for different reasons than the economy. He tattooed my tribal-ish dragon, and designed and tattooed the phoenix for me :)

Yeah, Mariusz left before the fallout for non-economic reasons alright but if a pick-up happened it might tempt him and others back. From the look of his work he's not been resting on his laurels.

Its a pity there's not more homegrown talent. There are only about 3 artists in the country that are Irish and up to this level (or near it anyway) IMO.

Advertisement