Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I havent a clue...

• 14-10-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

I hope im in the right place, im looking for some internet free download whereby you put photos & a backing track onto a dvd which can be viewed on a tv...:confused:

My head is wrecked fiddling about with windows live movie maker the last 10 hours.. dont mention the war!!! :mad::eek::confused:

any advice is greatly appreciated!!!! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Michael Angelo.

Ok Thanks a million!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

I used Nero to create a slideshow before, As far as I remember you can add a backing track.
    Is nero installed on your pc.
    Roxio might do it too if thats what you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Omerta5555

What you are trying to do requires software that is not free.
    If it is important to you then I would suggest that you buy Photo Dvd Maker Professional.It will allow you to make professional looking slideshows of your photos and add backing tracks and burn to dvd so you can watch on your tv.
    http://www.photo-dvd-maker.com/
    You may be able to pick up a copy of this programme on Ebay,it's worth checking out.
    Alternatively, if you have Microsoft Powerpoint on your computer,you could make a slideshow with your pictures and add backing music but this would only be able to be viewed on a computer.
    Hope that was of some help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Snowbat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 happyeric

I think you can follow @Omerta5555.
    And there is another method, you can make your slideshow with PowerPoint and burn it to DVD with a PowerPoint to DVD converter for view on TV.

Some steps for making a multimedia PowerPoint slideshow for you:
    ***Aim at your objects and put the corresponding history content into presentation. And you can insert your photos and other pictures into presentation. Insert-->Picture-->Select pictures from your computer.
    ***Adding some multimedia files into presentation. Click Insert -->sound --> Sound from your computer, or Insert --> video --> select from your computer.
    ***Insert animations to presentation. Animation-->Custom Animation-->Effect Options

:D:D:D
    Here is an article about how to view PowerPoint presentation on TV

Advertisement