Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20th Annual Women's Refuge (Dublin) Toy Run

• 14-10-2010 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭

Yeah, I know it's only October, but thought I'd give ye lots of notice so ye can mark it in the diaries!

The 20th Annual Women's Refuge (Rathmines, Dublin) Toy Run will take place on Sunday 19th December 2010.

No details on meeting time or place as yet, will post when they're available.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

i shall be there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

That's the same day as the toy run for Tallaght NCH so I'll have to give it a miss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

Should be there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭gipi

KamiKazi wrote: »
    That's the same day as the toy run for Tallaght NCH so I'll have to give it a miss.

Yep, noticed that all right. I guess as there are only 3 Sundays in December prior to 25th, there will be some event clashes!

But I'm sure there'll be enough bikers to go round to make both runs a success :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

gipi wrote: »
    Yep, noticed that all right. I guess as there are only 3 Sundays in December prior to 25th, there will be some event clashes!

But I'm sure there'll be enough bikers to go round to make both runs a success :)

Absolutely

• Advertisement

Bump!

As promised, here are the details for the toy run (shamelessly copied from IBF!):

Date: December 19th.
    Time: 11am for a 12 noon departure.
    Venue: Dublin Harley Davidson (behind Red Cow)

As per normal, please bring a wrapped toy clearly marked boy/girl and the applicable age group. Feel free to bring toiletry sets etc for the ladies, as those of you know that have participated in our previous runs to the Refuge, the folk have little or nothing and it's nice for them to have a little gift for Xmas.

Newbies/veterans etc, don't panic over routes as the whole day is marshaled by the ever orange(& law abiding) 'Tango Posse' and no one gets left behind (even Santa on his cantankerous Ural).

Bump!

Just an update on the plans for the day - there will be a pitstop at The Summit Inn, Howth before finishing up at the Refuge in Rathmines. :)

Timely bump!

Not long to go now, hope the snow & ice does a disappearing act!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

weather dependent for me

Presents for next weekend's toy run can be left into Harley Davidson, Dublin during the week - just in case the bad weather arrives as predicted and bikers can't get out on the day itself.

The organisers will make sure that the pressies get to their destination.

• Advertisement
Advertisement