Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

North Korea finishes hotel in Pyongyang ^^

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Wow! What an Erection!!

What an election!!, sturley?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Pictures of the furniture and the front lawn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

I doubt the quality of the food in any it's 7 restaurants is up to much. Maybe send that gimp Jamie Oliver out there? Not to improve the food or anything. Just get him off tv...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Page 4 and nobody mentions "I'm Ronery?" I mean, it's a tourist attraction in North Korea! AH, I'm disappointed.

The guy who mentioned Alec Baldwin came close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Hmmmm, is there any chance he may be compensating for something......?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

ColHol wrote: »

bloody hell, they finished that quickly.
    this was it 2 years ago and it was like that for about 10 years previously. mohammed al fayed funded a fair bit of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Would you really want to stay there though:
    Apart from the mammoth scale of a project, the project has been dogged by problems such as elevator shafts not being aligned between the floors, crumbling masonry and substandard materials used in the construction.

It's been mentioned in several articles over the years that the quality of the work was rather sub-standard. The building was started in 1987 and just left unfinished in the elements since.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭NoHornJan

It looks like it could be the neuclear weapon that has been in the news a lot of late...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Apparently when a foreigner goes to North Korea they want to take away the image of a starving country, so they give you a 7 course meal every time you eat.

If you come close to being full, they double the amount next day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

So the inside isn't done yet? Whats the chances it's hollow except for a nuke and launching pad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

danniemcq wrote: »
    So the inside isn't done yet? Whats the chances it's hollow except for a nuke and launching pad

^ Thats the room I want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

ollie1 wrote: »
    It looks like a rocket maybe he is going to fly to the moon and take it over :eek:

Kim Jong il has already sucessfully flown to the moon, at his 1st attempt at space navigation, and single handidy rid the moon of the alien capitialist pigs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Kim Jong il has already sucessfully flown to the moon, at his 1st attempt at space navigation, and single handidy rid the moon of the alien capitialist pigs

AKA he destroyed the MTV flag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

ColHol wrote: »
    I suspect lack of a brain myself - besides other possible missing attributes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Biggins wrote: »
    I suspect lack of a brain myself - besides other possible missing attributes.

At least his shaft and stones are in the right place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Korean Boards Beers there anyone?

Advertisement