Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dungarvan 10 Mile Road Race at 1pm Sunday 30th January 2011

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭aero2k

4 stars (good)
    Fantastic race. I'll be back next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭tisnotover

4 stars (good)
    Very well run race again this year, the times at each mile mark are a great help, well done to all involved! dungarvan might be as hard to get into as Ballycotton soon i'm thinking!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

4 stars (good)
    Agree with the above posts, a really well organised race and fantastic value!
    Bally8 wrote: »
    . Other thing was because I was one of the last to collect my goodie bag they only had large and extra large tops left and they were huge (a pressie for my husband so).

I got a small one yesterday, that I would be happy to pass onto you. PM if you would like it. I have one from last year, so don't need another one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Bally8

3 stars (average)
    Thanks for kind offer Rubyk, my husband loves the large so we are happy with that. Your very good to offer yours though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

4 stars (good)
    Bally8 wrote: »
    Thanks for kind offer Rubyk, my husband loves the large so we are happy with that. Your very good to offer yours though

It's no problem at all, if you would like it it's yours (not looking for a swap).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

4 stars (good)
    Great day out. Had very little training done for this because of endless bouts of head colds etc. but made the end anyway. Lovely scenery especially around mile 6 to 8 along the downhill area and past the stream. Perfect day for running and no surprise that the records fell.
    Great organisation at roundabouts etc and it was nice to run through the town in a big group. Felt the first water stop could have been a mile earlier but only a small gripe.
    Hard to ever imagining paying more than €20 for a race again. If the likes of Ballycotton and Dungarvan can do it surely the others can too.
    Great grub and cuppas after and a wonderful atmosphere. Now to complete the other Spring Series 10 milers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭jimbo21

:D good day for running well done to everybody i even broke my 10mile pb 61.40 got tired at the end but enjoyed the day, next up is the 5mile ann valley in dunhill on the 12th feb .this is a good tough 5mile so hope to see some of ye there:)

Advertisement