Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beginners Ballinastoe spin Saturday 16th morning

• 15-10-2010 12:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Well, anyone want to meet up for a couple of hours on Saturday morning, weather should be reasonable. Suggest 9:30am and take it from there, slow easy pace no pressure.

Probably would not suit anyone that considers going up that bloody first hill as easy :)

Let me know whose around...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

Thinkbike are doing The Leadmines tomorrow Sat morning if you are interested in hooking up with us, meeting in Palmers Golden Ball pub car park I will confirm time later today..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

Bikerbhoy wrote: »
    Thinkbike are doing The Leadmines tomorrow Sat morning if you are interested in hooking up with us, meeting in Palmers Golden Ball pub car park I will confirm time later today..

Yep, that would be great.

Meeting at 8.45 plamers car park kilternan c u then

Geat spin this morning absolutely excellent conditions and lovely sunshine all morning up around the Leadmines

Thanks guys for turning up and we hope you had a good time and look forward to seeing you again next wend.

Cheers

Bikerbhoy

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Cheers Guys for the great spin yesterday, see you next saturday

• Advertisement

colm18 wrote: »
    Cheers Guys for the great spin yesterday, see you next saturday

Great stuff Colm gald you enjoyed it... looking forward to next Saturday myself too...c u den

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

Was a fantastic morning.

Really looking forward to Three Rock this Saturday. Thanks you again.

Advertisement