Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy Ovulation Prediction Kits & Home Pregnancy Test online?

Options
  • 15-10-2010 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Could someone please point me in the right direction to purchase these online?
    I bought them from an Irish company online and was a bit dissapointed, took ages to arrive & no instructions on what end to use :o

Thanks

C :pac:

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

hi caprillious,

i got mine from accessdiagnostics.co.uk. they are the only ones ive used so i cant give you comparisons, but they do bundles of opk, preg tests, and preseed, and i thought they were great value. im about to do another order - i thought the bundles were great value : 80 opk plus 20 preg tests for 44 GBP

http://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/Home_Fertility_Bundles.html

forgot to say that they arrived within 3 days, had instructions, and i got them delivered to my work - the packaging was plain, nobody would have known what was in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭cinderella2010

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140368429083&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_9501wt_828

A Shop on ebay called fertilityplan

I got 50 ovulation sticks and 10 preg test for EURO 11.00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Thanks a mill for the links folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 DR HOUSE

fertility plan shop on ebay is where i get mine too 50 ovulation predictor kits and 50 home pregnancy tests €9 plus delivery around €5 look around d shop for the best deals xx

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Queen of Sheebs

I used www.youdreamababy.com
    Found them really good and easy to use with very clear instructions and they were very cheap in comparison to other testing kits.
    I'm now 6 weeks +4 days pregnant!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

www.happybumps.ie

They are supposed to be swift on delivery and good prices..

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭acb

www.happybumps.ie

They are supposed to be swift on delivery and good prices..

I bought from this site and they arrived 3days later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

They sell them in the 2 euro shop for er, 2 euro (funny enough)
    Has anyone every tried them, just out of curisosity..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I used SME fertility. Ordered last Saturday night, shipped on Monday and arrived this morning, Friday.

1 "Cheap Ovulation Tests"
    Select Pack Size: 50 Ovulation Tests
    Price: £5.62
    1 "Digital Basal Body Thermometer"
    Price: £1.78
    2 "Babystart Pregnancy Test"
    Price: £1.52
    1 "Ultra Early Pregnancy Tests"
    Select Pack Size: 20 Pregnancy Tests
    Price: £4.70

Total including shipping £19.13

Link

Grawns thats fantastic value :eek: I was pricing a thermometer in the chemist yesterday & it alone was €11+

• Advertisement

Cheers ( you can often find me on bargain alerts :) ) but I picked up a boots fertility monitor for a tenner the other day so this is defunct I guess. Will post it to you for free if you like - pm me. It doesn't look any better than any basic thermometer though.

Th ovulation sticks came with no proper instructions, just pictures, but I was able to get instructions here

Ah thanks Grawns you're very good :) I found one I never knew I had in the press when I got home & was looking for something else. Now just need to remember to take my temperature!

Isn't it mad to think how much the clearblue & similar ovulation test kits are, particularly in chemists when similar can be bought online so much cheaper :(

I know :D I was caught out last month and ended up spending around €25 on pregnancy tests. Am sorted now though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Bought a twin pack of Clearblue digital, prediction pregnancy test last week, only €13.99, thought that was good value :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Best place outside ireland for a pregnancy tests

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ok so i am so confused as i dont know where exactly i am in my cycle. I was on the pill (microlite) for 3 years. I finished my pack and had my withdrawal bleed 4 days later as always. Then started my new pack as usual 7 pill free days kater but only took 4 from that pack as i decided to stop (yes i should of finished the pack). I had a tiny bleed about 4 days after that. As we are ttc iv been using ovk and 4 days ago i had my solid smiley using cb and today i had a flashing smiley? How is this possible . Help ! 😊

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

When you come off the pill sometimes the hormones can take a while to settle down so it might be that?

Advertisement