Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Realiable???

Options
  • 15-10-2010 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Anyone know if www.bodyjewelleryshop.com is a realiable website to buy stuff off?Or do you know any realiable websites?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ive bought stuff before from there.Really quite good to deal with and fast delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Ive bought stuff before from there.Really quite good to deal with and fast delivery.

Delighted to hear that because I really need some new earrings and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd say avoid the acrylic ones and you should be grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CK2010

not a bad word to say about them... actually there is one thing- i once had loads of loyalty points and when i went to buy something that was discounted with the use of those loyalty points it turned out i used a card with no balance by mistake (had two cards, one with money on it one that was used up), so i had to try again with the proper card but all my loyalty points were gone!! my mistake but i was majorly annoyed that they took away my points! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

I've bought stuff from them a few times and never had any problems.
    Also, delivery is free when you spend over €10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Anyone know of other sites that are reliable. Looking for some woods plugs for a baby 6mm. All I can find are ones that only stocks in 1/2" and over. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Anyone know of other sites that are reliable. Looking for some woods plugs for a baby 6mm. All I can find are ones that only stocks in 1/2" and over. Thanks

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/jewellery-finder/results.cfm?filterSearch=1&bControlSearch=1&l_iCID=&l_iCID=53&l_iCID=176&l_iCID=115&l_iCID=&l_iCID=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Bi6N

:Dwww.onetribe.nu

Amazing company, I've been a customer for a long time.
    Great products, very high quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Bi6N wrote: »
    :Dwww.onetribe.nu

Amazing company, I've been a customer for a long time.
    Great products, very high quality.

Jared makes awesome labret pieces, amongst other things :D

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

I used to ALWAYS use this site to buy from. It's very reliable from what I've experienced! :)

Anytime I've had a problem it's been sorted out straight away, and ships quite quickly as well. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Forgot to mention; http://www.crazy-factory.com/

I've used this site quite a bit as well. €5 shipping for most orders, although the quality of some items may not be a great as you expect. I still have no problem with them as I order tonnes of stuff in bulk, especially jewellery for my stretched lobes. I find their sizes go higher that the site you mentioned.

:)

Advertisement