Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seduction School Seminar & Bootcamp!

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Vilified

Wibbs wrote: »
    Plus NLP is about as shaky a "science" as an epileptic on a unicycle. IE mostly what you're likely to step in if you follow a male member of the cattle family around a field for long enough.

I'll second that. It's as dubious as hypnotism to me.

Funny enough the one "pro" I met I wouldnt describe as misogynist. More cynical TBH. He was equally misandrist I'd say. He spoke more about "chumps" than "silly wimmin" thats for sure. He also found trying to chat up the locals largely fruitless(to be fair to him he thought that funny and remarked how it wasnt that dissimilar to British women*).

Well, he is basically getting paid by guys to tell them what they couldn't learn when they were younger, giving them bull**** advice or advice that is readily available anywhere, so I don't blame him for being cynical.

A lot of men don't have any 'game' or any kind of comfort or confidence in talking to women, he's probably seen that a lot and thinks they're silly for not figuring out how to do it themselves.

Most guys here have much greater ease chatting to somebody who isn't from Ireland. I know I've found it easier. I prefer Irish women to be honest.

Dunno how to process that. It could go either way. Either "Irish women are beeeeactchs"(which should make some quarters happy) or "Irish women won't fall for the bullshít so easily"(which should make the other quarters happy). I suspect as much of the latter. All Irish men and women are well acquainted with BS so maybe we need a better quality of same to float our boats. :D

I think it's more of the 'holiday effect' with some, with others it is that a lot of women from other countries aren't quite used to being chatted up in such a polite manner, with others still it's that the differences create conversation and attraction... the majority of it is probably 'I don't have many friends here yet, this guy seems nice' and it goes on from there.

Also, being in a different country, you don't want to be rude, and are more willing to make friends.

With many other countries being 'hit on' is a much more blatant, forward and sometimes quite demeaning practice to women. They see these approaches as friendly and non-threatening.

*He did tell me that for some purposes the PUA gurus actually hire hotties to show off their skillz.

+1 I've seen that too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement