Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dungarvan Duathlon - ReUnion Festival

• 15-10-2010 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just draw your attention to a local event being held in Clonea, Dungarvan on Sunday 24th of October which is part of the Deise ReUnion Festival.

There are actually 2 races planned. A somewhat "novelty" family relay event, whichis open to all ages, and a full senior event. Both races will be over a super-sprint distance of 3km-10km-1km...so very little training required:).

You can find all details on www.goldcoasttriathlon.net

Hope to see you there!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭blind_hurler

I'd love to do this but as it's the day before the Dublin City Marathon it's just a no go...

Wonder if there will be another one near the start of the new season next year as I love the location :)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭rubs

Hi blind hurler. Yeah, as far as I know this one is acting as somewhat of a dry run for next February when there will be a full duathlon with all the bells and whistles...

I will keep ye posted.:)

Advertisement