Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First love

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 camomile

What was earlier posts about - everything to lose, wondering if you should contact her

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭godscop

camomile wrote: »
    What was earlier posts about - everything to lose, wondering if you should contact her

I meant in a friendly way, to catch up etc. But would be just not worth the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

godscop wrote: »
    I meant in a friendly way, to catch up etc. But would be just not worth the hassle.

I personally think that's asking for trouble . Be it with your current partner/wife whatever and her's .. Plus I think Ex's are Ex's for a reason ... You learn and move on .. digging up the past is like digging up a grave you aren't gonna find it pretty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

fufureida wrote: »
    Im with my first love right now...he was the only guy I ever went out with and we been together for 4 years now! :D

You dont know what your missing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

-Kenny- wrote: »
    digging up the past is like digging up a grave you aren't gonna find it pretty

You don't know me at all! Who's up for some grave munching later?

Advertisement