Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 11 League - Cash - any ideas?

Options
  • 15-10-2010 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Would love to have the ablility to set up an online cash league for FIFA 11.

€10 entry winner takes all.

Future of gaming

Would be great to do.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭r9ronaldo

Rdaly1 wrote: »
    Would love to have the ablility to set up an online cash league for FIFA 11.

€10 entry winner takes all.

Future of gaming

Would be great to do.

there are some leagues like this all ready..yes i would love to be in somethng like this...a league with 20 teams....played over 20 weeks/5 months....everyone pays 10 euro a month.... =1000 euro.......1st place 600 euro...2nd place...200 hundred euro.....3rd 4th 5th 6th...50 euro each...its like the premiership 1st 6 places get rewarded.its only 10 a month thats 2 euro fifty a week..thats nothing!!u would need to find 20 honest blokes tho..i think it would make for great excitement!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I'd be on for something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Nah - Every team would end up playing 6 or 7 in defense with 3 up front! I can almost guarantee you that

Plus I wouldn't like to take all your money guys ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Now I will admit I haven't played online but there seems to be a lot of issues regarding connections and through ball glitches/bugs/abused tactics...I would probably wait for a patch and you have to make a call on the use of lobbed through balls.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Rdaly1

Would happly set up a test league.

€10 paid through an account in PayPal. Regarding the trust issue - I could give my facebook account for security.

10 teams.

€50 winner
    €30 2nd
    €20 3rd

Week 1 - 5 games must be played
    Week 2 - 5 games would be played
    Week 3 - 4 games would be played
    Week4 - 4 games would be played.

If it was sucessfull - I could then increase prize money and more members would be there - then the trust issue would be buit up over time.

If there is enough interest I will set up all entry detail tomorrow.

By they way - I'm only an average player and dont think I could ever win - I am a betting man though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

I'd play in this also, and so would most of my mates...

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

I'd play if I could sort out paypal.

Agreed on security though, hard enough to get people to play by the rules under normal circumstances. With decent money at stake, **** knows what tricks they would play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭r9ronaldo

DB10 wrote: »
    I'd play if I could sort out paypal.

Agreed on security though, hard enough to get people to play by the rules under normal circumstances. With decent money at stake, **** knows what tricks they would play.

yea as i said in my 1st post you would have to have a bunch of honest guys!!!whats wrong with lobbed through balls by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

I'd play in this if it wasnt for all the bugs in Fifa thia year. theres alot of crashes which are no ones fault which could cause alot of problems

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

r9ronaldo wrote: »
    yea as i said in my 1st post you would have to have a bunch of honest guys!!!whats wrong with lobbed through balls by the way?

There seems to be a moment where the defending player will just stop rather than turn and run (as the attacker is doing)...Seems to be one of the main sources of goals - and not like crosses that you can prevent -> have heard of 60yd through balls.

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

thewools wrote: »
    Nah - Every team would end up playing 6 or 7 in defense with 3 up front! I can almost guarantee you that

Plus I wouldn't like to take all your money guys ;)
    Cough;) Id be up for this aswell. Maybe start off at five euro a man though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Opportunity.

I would definitely be up for this. I am a gambling man myself and I'd relish the chance to put my money where my mouth is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Would you not just let Axwell hold the money seeing as hes a mod?

He ran the fantasy football last year, held onto the money. Got it off him straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Phone credit ftw.

Advertisement