Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Games for the Original Xbox?

• 15-10-2010 10:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where you can games for the original xbox?
    Gamestop dont do them anymore, and some, like Ninja Gaiden and Black were quite good apparently

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭cypharius

Amazon. Also Oxfam in town(I got the original Fable, Splinter Cell: Something, and KOTOR).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

You can get a few off XBLA aswell (including ninja gaiden, black, fable and splinter cell 3 i think)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

grimm2005 wrote: »
    You can get a few off XBLA aswell (including ninja gaiden, black, fable and splinter cell 3 i think)

Yep, but you can only download to a 360. How much in real money is 1200 points?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Yep, but you can only download to a 360. How much in real money is 1200 points?

about 13e depending on where you buy the points from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

What are these games worth? Not much I'm guessing. I have 16 or 17 of them lying around.

• Advertisement

EGriff wrote: »
    What are these games worth? Not much I'm guessing. I have 16 or 17 of them lying around.

I'd pay you a tenner for some of them I'm sure. So yeah... probably worth about a fiver each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Got a fresh, sealed copy of Forza Motorsport one Amazon for £4.99 a month or so back, there's a good amount on Amazon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

cypharius wrote: »
    I'd pay you a tenner for some of them I'm sure. So yeah... probably worth about a fiver each.
    What would you reckon Halo 2 would be worth? I have an old copy lying around somewhere... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

I've Ninja Gaiden if you want it - throw me €5 and its yours postage inc!

What would you reckon Halo 2 would be worth? I have an old copy lying around somewhere... :)

PM me your address and I'll post you a tenner for it.
    00sully wrote: »
    I've Ninja Gaiden if you want it - throw me €5 and its yours postage inc!

Same to you but a fiver is all I'd pay.

I'm a gullible fool I'm sure, but those games are hard as **** to find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

cypharius wrote: »
    PM me your address and I'll post you a tenner for it.

PM Sent

Advertisement