Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

What Druid new look and spells?
    Jaysus im away from wow too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Well its mostly a change to tree of life and cooldown on spells.

When in tree of life form, you get massive boosts to spells and regrowth becomes instant cast.

Healing touch is now more involved in the rotation doing the likes of 35k critical heals, with nourish still been a good filler.

I'm finding hots keep the targets topped with a healing touch dealing with the big boss dmg, aswell as being in ToL which gives massive boosts.

Find I am a tiny bit more mana efficent aswell.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Cheers for that, wonder will my druid actually challenge my priest as my preferred healer to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ohemgeez

DapperGent wrote: »
    Uncut gems cost 100g or so on the AH on my server and cut ones go for around 150g, .

thats ****

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

TheDoc wrote: »
    Well its mostly a change to tree of life and cooldown on spells.

When in tree of life form, you get massive boosts to spells and regrowth becomes instant cast.

Healing touch is now more involved in the rotation doing the likes of 35k critical heals, with nourish still been a good filler.

I'm finding hots keep the targets topped with a healing touch dealing with the big boss dmg, aswell as being in ToL which gives massive boosts.

Find I am a tiny bit more mana efficent aswell.

nourish is shíte now, the cast time is far too long for the benefits it gives.
    Maybe it'll see some use in cataclysm, but for now its gathering dust on my ui

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

ohemgeez wrote: »
    thats ****

Always like that on my server tbh, might have changed now, but obviously with re-gemming going on prices would rise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Onslaught

Recently was moved back to Darkspear by a mate.. gems never budge from the 150g mark .. which is fairly normal from other realms I've seen too... Luckily for me I have fellow officers with the mats to gem my guy up when needed :>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

TheDoc wrote: »
    Always like that on my server tbh, might have changed now, but obviously with re-gemming going on prices would rise

The first few days gems prices went insane but now there back to 90-100g for for uncut gems and 120-150g for cut ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 UberGeneration

i love the new patch to be honest!! great changes!! especially resto druid :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

nourish is shíte now, the cast time is far too long for the benefits it gives.
    Maybe it'll see some use in cataclysm, but for now its gathering dust on my ui
    nourish refreshes lifebloom

• Advertisement
Advertisement