Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

holy zombie batman

Options
  • 15-10-2010 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

super excited today ,as i found out rob zombie is playing england in febuary ,and yes my amazing gf has got us tickets ,hell yea

his site is updated also with lots of new stuff new movie and a game coming out ,and some lunatic trying to sue him saying his song 'everything is boring' was his idea

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I might ahead over just to see John 5. I've always wanted to see him perform either with Manson, solo or whoever he happens to be playing with.

Oh, Rob is alright too.. I suppose..

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

will be going to see rob myself as he is a legend ,and one of my all time faves.

missed white zombie all those years ago when they played and kicked myslef ,and this is one ive wanted to see for a long time so i just cant wait ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kane2006

got 2 tickets for this, I hear the live experience awesome! can't wait

defo,ive been looking at some of the live videos ,really looks amazing ,very excited about it ,which show are you going too

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭edhead

I picked up ticket for Glasgow show, never been to Scotland so this was my excuse to go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Under A Funeral Moon

Totally off topic, sorry in advance. :o
    edhead wrote: »
    I picked up ticket for Glasgow show, never been to Scotland so this was my excuse to go!

Glasgow is lovely. I worked and lived over there for a few months. Check out The Soundhaus if you get a chance. Get a taxi from the city centre, it shouldn't cost more than a fiver. It's hard to give directions unless you're familiar with the area. It was always very, very good when I was there. Then again, that was 3-4 years ago. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭edhead

Totally off topic, sorry in advance. :o

Glasgow is lovely. I worked and lived over there for a few months. Check out The Soundhaus if you get a chance. Get a taxi from the city centre, it shouldn't cost more than a fiver. It's hard to give directions unless you're familiar with the area. It was always very, very good when I was there. Then again, that was 3-4 years ago. Enjoy!

Cheers for heads up,checked website there, but I'll prob stick close to city center as Im only there for 24 hrs. Didnt realise Glasgow is 3rd biggest city in UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Phony Scott

Ireland needs women, angry red women :(

i think weve enough of those already he he he...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement