Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Documentary - Wicklow Gaol

Options
  • 15-10-2010 11:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Hope you dont mind me posting this but I work for a radio station in Wicklow and we are doing a pre-recorded Halloween show in Wicklow Gaol. We are recording this next Tuesday evening, it will probably take about 2 hours to complete and will be broadcast on Halloween Night. We are looking for 1 or 2 volunteers who have experience in Paranormal Investigations to take part in the show aswell as a medium / psychic. It's a good opportunity to visit the jail at night as it's considered one of the most haunted locations in the country.

There will be links to individuals websites on our website and on the broadcast itself. If you are interested, please PM me.

Mods, hope its ok to post this here.

Advertisement