If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

26" LED

Options
  • 15-10-2010 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Hi,
    In the market for a 26" LED TV and a swivel mounting bracket.
    What do you recommend?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

STForSale wrote: »
    Hi,
    In the market for a 26" LED TV and a swivel mounting bracket.
    What do you recommend?

Thanks

STF,

Thanks a million for the quote and apologies for the delay getting back to you - I am an expert in this field as I have just had to buy a small screen LED myself - so (for once :o) I have actually done my research!

I went out and bought a spanking new Philips 3605 which is a new LED model - I bought it for a few reasons but the main reason was the really low power consumption - however when I went and installed the unnit I was completely blown away by the picture quality - it is just completely staggering - especially in Freeview / MPEG4 (Conventional analogue is really excellent as well don't worry)

The downside of this quality is that it's not a budget unit - it retails at £299.95 - if you wanted to add a swivel wall mount we can add in the TECHSOL TSB7 and the package price would be just £319.95.

As an additional bonus the Philips has a 2 year warranty as standard.

Here are the full specs:

http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/2/26pfl3405h_05/26pfl3405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

We have those in stock ready to ship if you would like to grab one!

Keep us posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭STForSale

Thanks alot for the comprehensive response :)
    I like the look of the philips and it is in budget.
    Is it available for collection at that price from the Dublin store?
    Might take Mrs STForSale in for a look at it tomorrow.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

STForSale wrote: »
    Thanks alot for the comprehensive response :)
    I like the look of the philips and it is in budget.
    Is it available for collection at that price from the Dublin store?
    Might take Mrs STForSale in for a look at it tomorrow.

ST,

Thanks for coming back to me - yep it's in stock and on display in The Philips Shop okay - and we would love to see Mrs STForsale (I'm not sure that reads the way I meant it to :rolleyes:)

It's a really cute looking unit so your better 1/2 will be happy - I just L O V E mine - I also recommended one to another Boardie last Friday, he collected one and came back yesterday to say he was blown away with it as well and can he have a 32" version....

...anyway I'm blabbing on now I'll PM you a € price as well!

ATB,
    John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mobil

Interested myself, how much would the 26 or 32 inch cost in euros please

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭STForSale

Picked this up on Saturday, fantastic looking TV.
    Can't comment on picture quality yet as UPC won't move my multiroom until Wednesday but I can say the price and service from Richersounds was first class.

Thanks guys!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

PM Sent.

Cheers

Dave
    mobil wrote: »
    Interested myself, how much would the 26 or 32 inch cost in euros please

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.