Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 litre beer kegs for Avanti Mini Pub

Options
  • 15-10-2010 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Is there anywhere in Ireland I can buy 5 litre kegs for the Avanti Mini Pub Beer Dispenser?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It looks like it takes the standard 5L kegs, so just about anything except the Heineken ones should fit it. Aldi and Lidl usually have them in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DWRAFTER

Aldi does not have them in stock. Lidl only have a horrible white beer. Does anyone know of anywhere else that stocks five litre kegs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Some of the larger off-licenses will have them. I got a keg of flensburger in Sweenies in drumcondra about a month ago. I'd say some of the off-licenses that carry a large stock or world beers would have some, they seem to sell slowly though I'm sure if you asked they could tell you what 5-litre kegs they can get and order one or more for you.

Actually, it looks like it does take the Heniken kegs, if it's the same one as the Edgestar - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooa-eMQg73I

Advertisement