Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Band/singer-guitar player wanted, Dublin City

• 15-10-2010 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am looking to form a band or just play with someone else accoustically in Dublin city centre

I'm 28 and from Kildare. I play guitar myself and sing. For the band I am looking for a drummer, bass player and lead guitarist. Otherwise I'm looking for someone who ideally can sing and play guitar to go busking/gigging with. I'm based in Dublin city centre so thats where practice would be.

My favourite bands and material I play would be Nirvana, The Pixies, Beatles, Eels, Kinks, Supergrass and everything and anything in between thats good.

I am looking to do covers initially and but am open to doing original stuff too. I have a myspace of my own song that I will link to anyone who is interested. I was in a band years ago but this is basically starting from scratch. I just want to play again. So if you like playing music just for the thrill of it get in touch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 musicianman

Hi there,

We're an established Dublin based band looking for a singer/guitarist for some paid shows (€300) starting this summer.

If you're interested send an audition video to thegreendoorentertainment @ gmail.com

Cheers,

Naoise

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement