Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is good to go on a friday night in Dub?

Options
  • 15-10-2010 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Me and a few of the girls want to go out!! We're 18 so what clubs are good on a fri night? We're used to going to ALT on a friday but we're very bored of that!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

d2 on harcourt street is a good spot

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

niamh39 wrote: »
    Me and a few of the girls want to go out!! We're 18 so what clubs are good on a fri night? We're used to going to ALT on a friday but we're very bored of that!
    d2 on harcourt street is a good spot

Key number is 18, long since you've been there Gar.;)

Break for the Border is meant to be decent on a Friday, fiver in and cheap drinks and D2 as admiralofthefleet said, think that might be over 19's. The Palace on Camden St is good craic, tenner in though and drinks are normal prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I would try the Palace at your age. Most clubs seem to cater for the over 23 market on a Friday and Saturday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Key number is 18, long since you've been there Gar.;)

i know im 30 soon gav, i dont need reminding!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

palace for 18 yr olds definately. age range there is generally 18-23/24.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

D2 is 21's Thursday to Saturday now.

Advertisement