Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HD/SCART/Component cables question.

• 15-10-2010 12:02pm

Hi,

I have a HD TV that only has two inputs (as far as I'm aware). I have an input for a HDMI cable and I have a SCART input. Soon, I hope to buy myself a HD PVR, which will record whatever I see on my TV onto my computer in HD. However, it only works using Component cables. So, is there anyway that I can connect the Component cables up with my SCART input (maybe a converter?) and still maintain 720?

I've been told that I can get an Intensity Pro instead, which will allow me to record via HDMI cables. However, my ageing desktop simply won't be able to handle it, whereas with the HD PVR, I can easily use my laptop.

Comments

Advertisement