Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singstar Guitar

Options
  • 15-10-2010 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭

Up to now ive over looked this Karaoke series as im not much of a singer but they are releasing the Guitar version today its only 30euro and i have to say the song list is pretty good.

3 Doors Down Kryptonite
    Bloc Party Helicopter
    Blur Song 2
    Buzzcocks Ever Fallen In Love With Someone
    Colbie Caillat Bubbly
    David Bowie The Man Who Sold The World
    Elbow Grounds For Divorce
    Florence and the Machine Kiss With a Fist
    Franz Ferdinand No You Girls
    Jamiroquai Too Young to Die
    Kaiser Chiefs I predict a riot
    Kasabian Fire
    KT Tunstall Suddenly I See
    Ladyhawke My Delirium
    Muse Supermassive Black Hole
    Paramore CrushCrushCrush
    Pixies Debaser
    Pulp Disco 2000
    Queen & David Bowie Under Pressure
    Stereophonics Just Looking
    The Stone Roses Waterfall
    The Clash Rock The Casbah
    The Cult She Sells Sanctuary
    The Cure The Lovecats
    The Raconteurs Steady As She Goes
    The Veronicas Untouched
    The White Stripes Fell In Love With A Girl
    Tina Turner Steamy Windows
    U2 Beautiful Day
    Vampire Weekend A-punk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Have not heard a thing about this but i'm an xbox man so don't follow the PS3 releases. From what i have seen about it looks like a cross between lips and guitar hero.

impressions here http://kotaku.com/5615978/singstar-guitar-is-pretty-much-what-youd-expect

The set list is pretty loaded with UK artists isn't. 60% of it from the list above and a lot of them are actually songs I'd want. Fact that they are here means they can be licensed so there's hope we'll see Disco 2000 in rb3 :o

Debaser - drools. Looks better than Band Hero anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I picked this up today, they have all the video's for the songs as well and it plays the video rather than having the cartoony band rocking out like GH and RB.

It is only 22.98 in HMV.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

It's an interesting idea, seeing as how a lot of people would have some guitar type thing lying around anyway and it seems more of a bonus to the game than an important feature. The focus seems to still be mainly on the singing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    It's an interesting idea, seeing as how a lot of people would have some guitar type thing lying around anyway and it seems more of a bonus to the game than an important feature. The focus seems to still be mainly on the singing.
    ]

Very much so, the guitar bit has been "added on" and it is very easy, i couldnt lose when playing on hard and i dont think im that good :D if it was 60euro to buy i wouldnt be so forgiving to it. But for 23 euro and you get all the official video's for the songs as well, over all it is pretty good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement