Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook fbml comments box

Options
  • 15-10-2010 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

I have set up a corporate Facebook page, and want to put in a Q&A tab. I have set up the tab and opening text, but I can't get a comment box to come up.

I have no programming experience at all, so have been copying and pasting and trying to work it out as I go along.

Here is my current draft

<fb:comments xid=”Q&A on Company Law” numposts=”10″ width=”450″ canpost=”true”
    candelete=”false”>
    <fb:title>Comments</fb:title>
    </fb:comments>

Nothing comes up at all. Can anyone help me? Please remember my zero knowledge base. I am hoping people will enter questions and I will answer them. Also I would like all comments to stay up as a sort of database so numposts may not be appropriate, but at this stage all I want is a working box!

Advertisement