Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Take Me Out - Irish Version [ATTN: Please read Mod Note in OP)

1686970717274»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

She has gone on a date finally :eek: poor fella

Is Jimmy English related to Johnny English :p

Comedienne? I own to god.
    Just turned on, what happened, why was she wearing a dress?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,980 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Last show no wonder Tasha went on a date so :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

anyone know ambers surname (last on the right), sure i recognise her from somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

They were a bit over enthusiastic at the end!!! :) Full house again!!

Ah your man did well, marrying Tash ha ha its obvious she is a comedian! The dress said it all she was not going to give up after 10 weeks and be sure to just date who ever!

Emma got a date in the end at least!

Improvement on the guys at least though...will the girls from the end of this series be on in the next series or do they do a new set of girls for the show?

Keep you interested in watching the show just to see how things go for the couples!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

doovdela wrote: »
    Emma got a date in the end at least!

I really really liked her :o
    Improvement on the guys at least though...will the girls from the end of this series be on in the next series or do they do a new set of girls for the show?

New set of participants every series I'm afraid, but they all stay in touch AFAIK on facebook, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Please not another series....make it stop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭iseegirls

I doubt there will be another series - I don't think the show even got into the Top 20 of the week on TV3 after the initial first few shows this series.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

tasha has her eye on ray foleys job on this i think. Im glad to see the back of her all the same though

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sypeons

Phat Cat wrote: »
    There is no maybe about it, they are all very insecure girls with very low self-esteem. What you see on the show is just false confidence. When they put guys down, or turn their lights off to attractive/charming guys, its only just a front to save face and not to look desperate in front of the other girls. Its actually quite sad but in my opinion its a fair enough reflection of the dating scene in Ireland, hence the reason alcohol is relyed on so heavily by both sexes, and especially by men.

EDIT: Its also the main reason why the UK show is miles better then the Irish show. The contestants are way more confident on the UK show and everybody seems happy in their own skin over there which in turn cuts out all of the awkwardness and bitchiness that we see over here. It also makes the banter and flirting seem much more natural and makes the show overall seem like a much more enjoyable experience for both the contestants and the viewers.

Absolutely spot on, just thinking along the same lines after watching shows from both sides of the water.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 MKJNR

sypeons wrote: »
    Absolutely spot on, just thinking along the same lines after watching shows from both sides of the water.

I agree, I would love to see Jason Byrne instead of boring Ray Foley doing the show, I reckon he will bring some live to it!

Advertisement