Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take Me Out - Irish Version [ATTN: Please read Mod Note in OP)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Someone from boards.ie should go on for a laugh pretending to be a wealthy entrepreneur who drives a porsche and has a home in Barcelona, Paris, Rome and NY.

Then can then bring the girl back to his mammy's house and force her to watch him use boards.ie all day every day...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Get that beardy dude from Boards...he'd be a hit with the ladies!!

This is on again. It's actually a very entertaining how.

I reckon this is what the men need to succeed:

No accent (especially no "D4" accent)
    Fit
    Topshop sort of clothes
    Money
    No ego
    Wanting to travel

Me?

Bit of a posh accent
    Fit
    Hate topshop sort of clothes
    Money
    Ego!
    Wanting to travel

Probably no chance. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

The women on the show are of the lowest common kind, odds on if any of them get married they will be divorced within a few years and over moaning to there girlfriends while drinking wine, most if not all of them will end up old dried up spencers, why? Cause they want everything and are not able to take the rough with the smooth, typical Irish celtic tiger snobs of today and then they complain when the Irish men have the good sense to go out with Polish and Thai women.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Elysium wrote: »
    Listen at the end of the day we are 30 normal down to earth girls who are up for a laugh, a bit of craic and just want to have fun!

Oh yeah ye really came across as down to earth:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

The women on the show are of the lowest common kind, odds on if any of them get married they will be divorced within a few years and over moaning to there girlfriends while drinking wine, most if not all of them will end up old dried up spencers, why? Cause they want everything and are not able to take the rough with the smooth, typical Irish celtic tiger snobs of today and then they complain when the Irish men have the good sense to go out with Polish and Thai women.

I don't know if that's true. I actually think we're probably the abnormal ones! i.e. most people are like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DoesntMatter

I can see why you call yourself Miser... You are talking about girls that went on the show for a bit of a laugh, you don't even know them and you are insulting them... You go foreign and buy a bride if ye want but there is no need to insult the girls who are trying to enjoy themselves.... Don't watch the programme if ye don't like it , but be man enough not to insult the girls...But like most others that are insulting the girls , it is easy for ye when ye are sat behind a computer...

baldbear wrote: »
    Any takers for Louise? A trip to Supermacs and she's yours.

You must be very proud of yourself , insulting a lovely girl like that and ye don't even know her...Your Such A Coward.......

You must be very proud of yourself , insulting a lovely girl like that and ye don't even know her...Your Such A Coward.......

Lighten up lass....we're just here for the craic :rolleyes:

And It's "YOU'RE"....not your [spellcheck cop - activated!]

Ah Are ye Insulted..... Well think how the girls on the show feel...... Not nice sure it's not.......

• Advertisement

And It's "YOU'RE"....not your [spellcheck cop - activated!]

Whats this the bleeding puncuation thread.... You should try the manners thread...

^ yes, i'm deeply insulted by being called a coward by proxy, slagging off people on tv is par for the course, yes we don't know them...but if you put yourself on tv you're gonna get slagged off!

It's the same as stuff like X Factor or Big Brother, yis are probably quite hot in real life but it's just standard to be critical and take the piss, if you're this offended i'd hate to see you on Big Brother!

Well...at least Boards has had new members sign up to see what folks are saying, stick around though....we're a good bunch, honestly! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 LouMc147

Shock shock the fat girl doesn't want a fitness trainer!

What's so shocking?! The fact that I'm intelligent enough to know a personal trainer isn't going to want to go out with me?! I'm sure your very attractive...while I was out enjoying myself Friday night you were home posting **** on a website! Well done you!!

Jeez...how many of the 30 girls have signed up and are posting?
    Ladies....it's only week one!, prepare for a major bashing over the next 9 weeks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

OK.. I'm putting an end to this now before it gets nasty!

We clearly have a couple of girls who have taken offence.

if you have a problem with a post, report the post by using the 'Report Post' button report.gif and we'll take care of the offending post.

Don't, I repeat DON'T, start a war of words on here please!

Ladies....it's only week one!, prepare for a major bashing over the next 9 weeks!!
    Richard, don't start.. if petty squabbling and childish insults continue, myself and the other TV mods have absolutely no qualms in locking up this thread and any others.

LouMc147 wrote: »
    What's so shocking?! The fact that I'm intelligent enough to know a personal trainer isn't going to want to go out with me?! I'm sure your very attractive...while I was out enjoying myself Friday night you were home posting **** on a website! Well done you!!

I thought you were cute :o

Shock shock the fat girl doesn't want a fitness trainer!
    Probably similar to the way a bald person wouldn't want to date a hairdresser? Oh that's right. Thats not a valid reason. How many other girls put their lights off? Why the need for a 'fat' dig? Beats me :S

Thanks Stripysocks!! Wasn't much of an insult coming from a slap head :)

Well fare play to ye Lou, you are not hiding behind a keyboard insulting people... You showed your beautiful face on tele for all to see....You shouldn't even bother with them, if the truth be told they would love to be as nice a person as you,......

basquille wrote: »

if you have a problem with a post, report the post by using the 'Report Post' button report.gif and we'll take care of the offending post.

Richard, don't start.. if petty squabbling and childish insults continue, myself and the other TV mods have absolutely no qualms in locking up this thread and any others.

:confused: why single me out?....i said nothing offensive, go back 17 pages of insults.

:confused: why single me out?....i said nothing offensive, go back 17 pages of insults.
    Because of this comment:

If some of the contestants have taken offence, we are under no obligation to keep this thread open and have petty insults thrown at them for the next 2 months.

We have locked up threads for a lot less.

• Advertisement

Wonder why Ray is talking to the same couple of girls - plants with the rehearsed answers is it?

Even some of the guys thought we'd been scripted....we were not!! We thought up those silly answers all by ourselves :)

basquille wrote: »

I think some of us who have been named on here should have the right to reply and I am only being as comparatively as insulting as they have been!!

Thank you Richard x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭maria74

I think the girls were a good laugh and enjoying themselves. For anyone posting horrible things about them..go and watch something else or go out for the night..if you have a date.
    Well done girls ...looking forward to episode 2 next week

Any takers for Louise? A trip to Supermacs and she's yours.
    Poor auld Brendan shouldn't of sang.

Alright baldy...was that an offer?! Shove it up your backside!! I'm way classier than Supermacs! Obviously a culchie...where Supermacs is the height of sophistication!!

Why is that fat bird louise rejecting anyone, jeebers shes probably still a virgin

Takes one to know one Stinky!!

Takes one to know one Stinky!!

I thought you came across well. Seemed funny and honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

each and every girl on the program are gorgus and pretty :) and all are a laugh so i dont see why abuse should be given on here ???:confused::confused: id love a date with any of those girls :D:D:D

I thought you came across well. Seemed funny and honest.

Thanks Mr Loverman!! Had a great time doing the show!! Sone of the comments about me on here took the shine off it for about 5 mins but I'm over it now!! Looking forward to next weeks show!!

To all the haters....don't watch it if you think it's that awful!! Get up off your jacksies and get out and enjoy yourself!! I know I will be :)

• Advertisement

OK.. so to stop this thread becoming an utter trainwreck (and be inevitably locked), I'm gonna ask for the following:

No personal insults against any of the contestants on the show from now on. They've put themselve in the public limelight but the petty and snide remarks from people on this thread are just downright childish.

Any comments will be deleted and users will be recieve infractions, and bannings for repeat offences.

Thanks kids!

Advertisement