Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy psp memory?

Options
  • 15-10-2010 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where the best place in dublin is to buy some memory for my psp. Looking for about 4gb.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Argos seem a bit steep for 4gb now-a-days at €34.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

i can get u a 8gb for 35e if interested pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Hmm, anyone else recommend me a good shop in Dublin to get a memory card for my psp?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

kevin-46 wrote: »
    i can get u a 8gb for 35e if interested pm

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.22719 :rolleyes:

or a fake 16 gig for 25 dollars
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.44845

have a long boat trip coming up soon so might get the 16 gig card for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

lol just got an 8gb card on talbot st for €25 there.

Cheers for the linkys!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

best psp memory to get is an sd adapter............its a copy of a pro duo but lets you put 1 or 2 sd cards in it ........sd cards are much cheaper than the norma psp memory and being able to put 2 in means you can aways get a 8gb or 16 gb sd then get more if needed .............i got the adapter in a foreign run shop at the start of moore street for 10 euro.....also sd cards can be used for most phones and cameras so there alot more use other than for a psp.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

im looking for memory myself now , wheres the best spot to pick up an 8gb?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

shop4memory.ie is where I get mine.
    I'm never going to buy any electronic device off DX again. Pure muck.

Advertisement