Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why?

• 15-10-2010 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Why would an omnipotent creator want us praying and pleading to him all our lives, surely his ego tripping days are long gone?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭ISAW

jobee wrote: »
    Why would an omnipotent creator want us praying and pleading to him all our lives, surely his ego tripping days are long gone?

DO you have children?
    DO you behave in the way you do to then only to satisfy your ego?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Just to annoy you jobee, just to annoy you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jobee

Just to annoy you jobee, just to annoy you

Whats wrong with answering the opening post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Whats wrong with answering the opening post?

I was. Its all a calculated plot to annoy you for trolling christianity forums

I was. Its all a calculated plot to annoy you for trolling christianity forums
    Asking a question is not trolling, please answer the question.

• Advertisement

ISAW wrote: »
    DO you have children?
    DO you behave in the way you do to then only to satisfy your ego?
    I dont want my children praying to me, i want all 4 of them to grow up and get on with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Your assumption that the reason God wants us to pray to him is because it boosts his ego isn't going to get very for on this forum as it isn't a Christian belief (I'm not a Christian but I know that much)

It is like saying how egotistical are the Samaritans, they start up this phone line for people to ring them all day :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

I dont want my children praying to me, i want all 4 of them to grow up and get on with it.

You don't want your children to be able to ask you for help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Change the record, Jobee.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement