Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Entitled to unemployment benefits?

• 15-10-2010 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

A couple I know here in Galway asked me this question and I did not know the answer. Does anyone here?

They are both EU nationals and married to eachother. The gentleman moved here 6 months ago and works here legally (pays tax, has a PPS #, etc). His wife just left her job in their native country and has moved here to join him. Until she finds work, is she entitled to any unemployment benefits? They have one young child, around 5 yrs of age.

Any Web site links with info about this would be great. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Duplicate thread. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement