Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Ranch Dressing in Dublin

Options
  • 15-10-2010 1:41pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any ideas where in Dublin I can buy Ranch dressing?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Lidl have it if that's any help?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Anywhere else? They didnt have it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Axwell wrote: »
    Anywhere else? They didnt have it
    That's unusual. There's usually a whole bunch of them together where the salad cream, mayo and dressings are, but in typical Lidl fashion there's all different kinds (Ranch, Blue Cheese, Honey Mustard, American Caesar or Thousand Islands) all mixed up together in the same box so you have to go rooting through all the bottles to find the one you want. The make they have is McEnnedy, and the bottles look like this ...

http://www.lidl.pt/C1256C790050C7BC/images/PT.09_18204/$file/09_18204_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

I got some in Superquinn last month - forget the brand tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

I always buy the Paul Newman ranch dressing in Dunnes, can't think what price it is but its definitely the best taste wise. The lidl/aldi are pretty good as inexpensive alternatives though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement