Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Carlow

Options
  • 15-10-2010 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi, new to Carlow and to Boards and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to recommend a dentist please? Am totally phobic and haven"t been in 16 years and its now a case of having to! Been putting it off too long and need a couple of teeth filled so need to act soon. Thanks in advance for any help!:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

I go to Caroline in Pembroke Dental. She very good. www.pembrokedental.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

The only dentist I'd ever trust.

I absolutely despise dentists..and she made me feel comfortable! Big achievement to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Git101

I found Absolute Dental Care to be really good..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

+1.
    I don't have a bad word to say about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭royston_vasey

Git101 wrote: »

+1. Like OP I hadn't been to dentist in years but found Sanjay in Absolute Dental to be fine n he understands people who fear dentists :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

+1 for pembroke from me too. Hate going to the dentist. Found here to be the best I've gone to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Git101 wrote: »

+1

I hadn't gone to the dentist in years and sanjay made it easy as pie, these days i could nearly fall asleep on the chair while he's doing his drilling:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Git101

+1. Like OP I hadn't been to dentist in years but found Sanjay in Absolute Dental to be fine n he understands people who fear dentists :)

You're dead right there royston & Fighting Irish, the guys at Absolute are brilliant but Pembroke Dental seems to be be getting a good thumbs up too !!

Must compare prices !!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭flossie

I go to Caroline in Pembroke Dental. She very good. <a href="http://www.pembrokedental.ie&quot; target="_blank">www.pembrokedental.ie</a>
    <br />
    <br />

Me too....first time going to dentist in 8 years, she made it as relaxing as possible and i didn't need any treatment so there's no conning.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭1997

Hi all, meant to update this before now. I got an appointment with Caroline in Pembroke and I have to say lads, ye were right! Completely different experience than when I was a kid, so relaxed and painfree :D Would highly recommend her and the practice to anyone, phobic or not!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭iTom

Yes Caroline at Pembrook for me too.
    I have tried a few and she has been the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭questioner

if caroline is the kiwi girl then yes i would wholeheartedly recommend her - very pleasant, accommodating and professional

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tommy tittle mouse

dont know if you knew, but i tried to get an appt with caroline and she has left pembroke!"!but i did a bit of asking around and she is still in carlow she has opened a new surgery its called KIWI DENTAL.
    its in the shramrock plaza .
    i'm off to get an appt fingers crossed shes as nice as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

dont know if you knew, but i tried to get an appt with caroline and she has left pembroke!"!but i did a bit of asking around and she is still in carlow she has opened a new surgery its called KIWI DENTAL.
    its in the shramrock plaza .
    i'm off to get an appt fingers crossed shes as nice as they say.

Cool thanks for that, I need my teeth checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Please don't drag up zombie threads, thread locked as per charter.
    Regards
    Tommy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement