Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entlebucher Sennenhund

• 15-10-2010 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭

does anybody know of these lovely fellas?

basically a smaller and shorter haired version of a bernese mountain dog

ive tried looking for breeders in Ireland and the UK, but have drawn a blank

if anybody has any info on a breeder, if they could pass it my way, id be very appreciative

cheers folks

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shanao

They are indeed beautiful dogs, but unfortunately I doubt you're going to find a breeder between here and the uk. The only breedfers I've ever seen are in Russia, but I dont know if that is much good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

Shanao wrote: »
    They are indeed beautiful dogs, but unfortunately I doubt you're going to find a breeder between here and the uk. The only breedfers I've ever seen are in Russia, but I dont know if that is much good to you.

thanks alot

i was mooching around and saw a breeder in England, anyway, that breeder has a website and is celebrating new additions to their sennunhund family, they claim since these new pups where born that, that now brings the sennhund numbers in great britain to a whopping, wait for it, 18!!!!

my chance of getting one here as good as winning the lotto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rosemary Kind

Hi,
    I'm chairman of the Entlebucher Mountain Dog Club of Great Britain. We are trying to develop the breed in GB and as it turns out Ireland. We already have three people on the puppy waiting list who live in Ireland. I am waiting for our old bitch to come into season any day, so that I can take her to Switzerland to mate. Our younger girl will hopefully have a litter later this year and Queenie who has had one litter last year will be having one early next year. Do contact me if you would like more information or visit www.entlebucher.co.uk

For information there is currently one of the breed in Ireland.

Advertisement