Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE's Champions League Coverage

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

mickman wrote: »
    dont see why you should call for respect for all spurs players if you cant respect your fellow forum members

I'm going to make this good and simple for you: if you have a problem with me take it to PM, I am not going to let you keep throwing snide digs at me on-thread, particularly when it's about something that happened an age ago.

Any more of this sh1t and you can find another forum to post on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

I'm going to make this good and simple for you: if you have a problem with me take it to PM, I am not going to let you keep throwing snide digs at me on-thread, particularly when it's about something that happened an age ago.

Any more of this sh1t and you can find another forum to post on.

more bad language

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Have to side with mickman on this one. I don't see what was wrong with golfball's post or feelings about RTE's lack of coverage and I certainly didn't think he deserved to be slated for it.

SuprSi wrote: »
    Have to side with mickman on this one. I don't see what was wrong with golfball's post or feelings about RTE's lack of coverage and I certainly didn't think he deserved to be slated for it.

one law for recklessone and one law for the rest of us it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

mickman wrote: »
    one law for recklessone and one law for the rest of us it seems

Well it won't be for much longer, I'll be stepping down as mod of this forum when I get back home from Milan and John or Mark can deal with anything as they see fit.

As for you, you are a snide little prick.

How you like that for bad language?

• Advertisement

Well it won't be for much longer, I'll be stepping down as mod of this forum when I get back home from Milan and John or Mark can deal with anything as they see fit.

As for you, you are a snide little prick.

How you like that for bad language?

dear oh dear - hit a nerve have we!

i have never talked down to or bad mouthed anyone on this forum, unlike you

telling someone to "man the fuk up" is a pathetic comment from a moderator and to be honest if thats the way you talk on a forum where you are the moderator then you shouldnt be in that position.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

I think this thread has ran its course and got dragged way to far off topic to continue so I am locking it.

Anyone wants to discuss pm me.

cheers
    Mullo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement