Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to stopover Saturday night in West Clare?

• 15-10-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Just got word that I've to do a bit of work tomorrow (Saturday) down around the West Clare area and wont be finished until late into the evening so deceided to bring OH along and stay over for the night. Where would ye all reccommend?

Will be down around Kilrush during the day for work and was thining of Milltown Malbay or Lahinch. Probably just spin about in the morning and have a look at the cliffs and head back towards the NE through the Burren. What ye think? Just looking for a spot for a bite to eat and a few pints. Don't really mind Hotel or B&B.

Are all the towns / villages still lively at this time of the year or is it gone quiet?

Any suggestions?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

lahinch would be busier at this time of year so i'd stay there, closer to the cliffs too.
    plenty of accomodation options there as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I'd stay in Doolin if I was you. There will be a bit of a buzz there anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

No bother, thanks for the replies. Will just see where I end up tomorrow so. May even have to go back towards Ennis so that cold sway decision also.

Advertisement