Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants to win a copy of Medal of Honor?

Options
  • 15-10-2010 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

I have 2 copies of Medal of Honor to give away (1 XBox 360 and 1 PlayStation 3) which arrived into me here in the office for review purposes. TBH, I'm going to pick this up on the superior FPS games platform - the PC (;)), so I'm feeling generous and am going to give these two copies away.

In order to win, please tell me why you think Tier 1 operatives are awesome and which format you'd like. I do on'y have one copy of each and I can't change them for another format I'm afraid.

I'll pick winners on Monday.

PS, if you're a Sims fan, I have a competition for that too... ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

So many reasons, so few ideas....I will have to think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

So I can do a review and put it on my channel :pac:

Ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I think they are awesome because the first google search came up "They are classified".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

S'easy - Coz they blow stuff up! Ps3 please :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I know not, give me an xbox copy so I can find out :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Because real men have beards and sometimes a PS3

beardp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

They're harder than Chuck Norris, thats how awsome they are.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think tier 1s are awesome because Tier 1 capital is the core measure of a bank's financial strength from a regulator's point of view. I think I may have googled the wrong thing. I'll take the ps3 copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Tier 1 operatives are awesome because they operate at a level 1 tier therefore making them awesome.

I can honestly say that my PS3 would be bursting with excitement having tier 1 operatives operating in it's operating system.

Tier 1 can be compared to urine. It's free flowing, it gives a sense of relief and satisfaction having held it in for so long, it just makes one smile as it's awesomness is thrown out everywhere.

If it were tier 2, I'd imagine it would be a bit of a struggle at times, not as free flowing and rather clunky to get going. Sure, you'd get there in the end but it would leave an awful mess at the end.

Tier 1 is hassle free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Because every Tier 1 operative wants to be Chuck Norris! Edit: Damn, someone beat me to the Chuck Norris joke.... I'll be back with another!!!

Xbox 360

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Tier 1 operatives are so awesome because even when their Mums are 8 months pregnant they have a six-pack lol (the mum that is) !
    XBOX 360 please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

Tier 1 operatives are what this country needs.

We need to form a crack squadron, and let them loose into the Dail. I am not advocating shooting the lot of them in there (really, I'm not). They could rattle a few cages and keep them all in there under heavy gun and artillary fire until they decide what to do to get this country back on its feet. Maybe a little "incentive" is all Cowan and his crew need!!!

Once the finish there, then is off to NAMA.... you get the picture!!!

Anyway... ps3 please...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Tier 1 Operators are the love children of Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer (the beard of Chuck, the hatred of terrorists from Jack). The only way they could get more awesome would be if their sunglasses were previously owned by Arnold Schwarzenegger!

PS3 would be my preference, though I also have a 360.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I think they are awesome because they have the same job title as me, but their job is profoundly simpler. Have you dealt with a call is duty addict whose 360 just got 3 red lights?

Throw me into Afghan anyway of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Cos their beards bring all the boys to the yard, and they're like "mine's flufflier than yours"...

PS3 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I am a Tier 1 operative! Xbox 360, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

131114.jpg

XBox 360

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

22 SAS
    SASR
    NZSAS
    SFOD-D/CAG
    JTF-2
    CIA-SAD
    DEVGRU

All involved in Afghanistan

a9b26a71.jpg

Oh ye Xbox 360 (Ahem) please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Oh ye PC please

lol, did you read the OP? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Because they kill EVERYTHING, even the hostage. Wait, I haven't thought this through...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

because i think tier 1 is a carnival ride?? oh no wait because they shoot, fight, recover, snipe well actually rule the battlefield...... either ps3 or xbox would be great thanks ;)

did i mention dav i think the admins are so wonderful " flutters eyelashes" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

TechnoViking IS Tier 1 !!
    Your 360 copy will appease him !!

pleases_technoviking.jpg?w=720&h=576

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Because people have spent a lot of time and money making those bullets and bombs and if they don't use them they will go out of date and that will make baby Jesus sad.

Oh yea either format.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Cause they will kill you if I am not given the game. MUSSOLINI likes war games. On his PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

They are awesome because they fight the Taliban, I mean the Opposing force :D

PS3 please !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

They make Task Force 141 look like the reserves!

Xbox 360 and PS3 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Tier 1 are awesome because they aren't even on Wikipedia!
    Either

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Because Tier 1 operatives are the only men in the world who are bad ass enough to get away with a paedophile beard and occasional civilian casualties while successfully protecting both America and Muggles everywhere from He Who Must Not Be Named. :D

Xbox 360 plzkthnxbyewtfbbq!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

They're awesome, cos they'll Tier you a new 1.

:D xbox please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

They must be awesome when they made a game about them :p Ps3 please :D

Advertisement