Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recognise this child?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Yes.....thats me 20 years ago :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Yes, who doggedly followed around the huge tin of cadburies roses christmas day when she was 3 and then got them on her own in the dining room before dinner and ate so many she threw up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

<---pokes head in.

Did someone mention cake?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

My 4 month old is looking at me like I'm mental, I'm laughing so hard:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

oh that post needs to come with a health warning, it is not safe for pregnant women to read it. I laughed so hard it hurt and i cried, i am still laughing.
    My hubbie came in and thought i was losing it, until i showed him the fish that nearly ruined my childhood post - he gets it.
    We have a son that we have hidden the Calvin and Hobbes books from, just in case he gets any more ideas, so i get this blog.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My boyfriend is looking at my like I'm a crazy woman...

Hilarious...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

brilliant! i carried on the cake behaviour to my late teens, my mam caught me sittin on the kitchen floor drunk with the tin of quality street opened, surrounded by wrappers one night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Excellent... not quite me but definitely my younger sister :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Shellygoose

Brilliant!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

I flipping love that woman, she puts you right back into the body of a child again with her writing style. The article where she describes wanting to go to a party after having dental surgery had me laughing for days.

Reminds me, though - my toddler woke up the other morning shouting "Cake! Cake!".. I said "No, Euan, we can't have cake for breakfast" and he started crying :D Mammy's boy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement