Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 8 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Lamposts wrote: »
    Nothing really, I played decent enough to deserve at least a draw from the game. He scored from a corner that I cleared with my cb. It went straight to Nesta and of course he scored it. That was in the 6th minute so I had to attack against his sexy 5-2-2-1 formation. 8 at the back. <3 Had a host full of chances to score. He nicked another in the 80 something minute. My defender who wasn't touching any player decided to fall over leaving Ibrahimovic through on goal. That was nice of him.

REAL MADRID GUY, are you around to play our league game tonight??

Out played by a better player with an attacking side tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

raheny red wrote: »
    Out played by a better player with an attacking side tbh.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Anyone seen niallish online? He is Chelsea in the championship and hasn't been online in ages.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Kirby wrote: »
    new telly is fine. Better than the last. So no excuses. If i lose its because i deserve to. :D

Regarding the league, this is the last week. Is there a catch up week? Hopefully.

Lucky enough for you there is, only because there is still another week to play in one of the other leagues!!

Kirby wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

What are you butting in for? I replied to his post with my honest opinion. Please stop wumming / trolling with the pathetic :rolleyes: and add to the debate, thank you. Or kindly **** ***.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

What are you butting in for? I replied to his post with my honest opinion. Please stop wumming / trolling with the pathetic :rolleyes: and add to the debate, thank you. Or kindly **** ***.

Telling someone fock off isn't very nice mate. Axwell and Moon work hard keeping this league running smoothly and having you tell another league member F off isn't exactly helping them. Did you not read Axwell's post? Enjoy getting banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Yous do seem to be ganging up on anything he says though. He's just being as ridiculously cocky as you do be and people lift into him.

Butting in? This is a discussion thread...not your own personal fiefdom. And the :rolleyes: is for your attitude. Your attitude this season has been awful. You claim not to want any arguments and then criticise people and claim they "would never beat you in a month of sundays".

And if you send me anymore abusive Pm's Ill post them in public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

AthAnRi, Cjayses: I hear ye about the league becoming a mess. At least it ends this week and the next season will be a little more regular. Just picked up 6 points and with three games to go, I'm hoping to make a late promotion push :P

I think congrats need to go to Axwell and Mr. Moon for organising it. Commiserations to players like Jim who just had a bit of misfortune go against them with connection issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

League 1

If anyone has to play me in the league - Real Madrid (Yapamilias) Im free tonight at 7-8...jump on...play me...Ive a few games to play but noone seems to be online.

Enda kenny - was playing clubs and tried msging you after but you dashboarded it...ill catch you soon.

• Advertisement

I won the league. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Real Madrid, are you around tonight for my last game?

storybud is premiership champion. Mark beat me in one of our games so its over.
    Gratz mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Gratz to bud and lamps well done lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

AthAnRi, Cjayses: I hear ye about the league becoming a mess. At least it ends this week and the next season will be a little more regular. Just picked up 6 points and with three games to go, I'm hoping to make a late promotion push :P

I think congrats need to go to Axwell and Mr. Moon for organising it. Commiserations to players like Jim who just had a bit of misfortune go against them with connection issues.

Best of luck

Parawind wrote: »

Thanks man, see you in the Premiership! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Parawind wrote: »

and Yapa, dont forget Yapa!!

For winning the very competitive league 1 :cool:

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Cjayses wrote: »
    Best of luck
    You about tomorrow mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

good league lads.well done to moon and axwell for running the league. the league will be savage nxt season aboy the macken:)

Town Man wrote: »
    Put him back to the waiting league....problem solved:)

Can anybody name one ship Lamps will never set foot in?????

The PremierSHIP boom boom :D:D:D:D

Sorry, WHAT mate? My ships are sailing. I'm coming for you. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Axwell, if you're about tonight mate I'll be on the xbox all evening. My last game is against yourself :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Moiph wrote: »
    LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: Dec 3rd
    RESULT: Barcelona (Moiph) 3 - 0 AC Milan (storybud)

Welcome to the "club" Moiph. How does it feel? Hopefully there will be many more joining us next season :D

Town Man wrote: »
    Welcome to the "club" Moiph. How does it feel? Hopefully there will be many more joining us next season :D

LOLOLOLOLOL the "club" :D What are you like Cashel Man? You little scamp. xx

How many teams get promoted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

+1

& when's the next one starting up?

Rev Ireland (Blahblah06) - FC Porto
    Alex 20LEGEND99 (ArklowHoop) - Chelsea
    Mancho56 (Mancho) - Barcelona
    IsometricOctane (Realistspy) - Arsenal

lads let me know when ye can get those games finished.

sound.!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

4? *crosses fingers* lol

No normally its 3 up and 3 down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

On now for a bit if anyone wants to play league games. (Championship)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Anyone from league 1 around tonight or this week even . I've these games left to play
    Lyon x2 (even in league still ?)
    Bayern
    Chelsea
    Man city
    Man utd
    Real madrid

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Moiph wrote: »
    Axwell, if you're about tonight mate I'll be on the xbox all evening. My last game is against yourself :)

Sorry mate I know was supposed to get on at the weekend to play you but something came up. Will try get on a few nights this week as I have a few games to catch up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

No worries I'll be on after the United game later tonight anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Holding us all up Axwell :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement