Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 8 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Ah just realised how close I was to winning the league :( Last minute goals to Cashelman and Mark spring to mind....and of course the disconnection against my old buddy stan!

Feckin second...its good for nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Stupid question but how do you know when your league is completed. I ask because I played alot of games in advance and have kind of lost track. I have played all my games to date I believe.

Also is there any interest in setting up cup at all?

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Stupid question but how do you know when your league is completed. I ask because I played alot of games in advance and have kind of lost track. I have played all my games to date I believe.

Also is there any interest in setting up cup at all?

Your not meant to play games in advance. It prevents people from "loosing track" and anyways its against the rules and games get void.

Do you not follow the thread for whatever division your in :confused:

joe123 wrote: »
    Your not meant to play games in advance. It prevents people from "loosing track" and anyways its against the rules and games get void.

Do you not follow the thread for whatever division your in :confused:

Easy there fella, I was away for a few weeks and was granted permission to play them in advance but since then I don't have a number beside me in the league for games left.

I do follow the thread but it's just for results and who I have to play that week

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Easy there fella, I was away for a few weeks and was granted permission to play them in advance but since then I don't have a number beside me in the league for games left.

I do follow the thread but it's just for results and who I have to play that week

www.boardsleague.leaguerepublic.com

find your league and you can see from there what teams you have to play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

and Yapa, dont forget Yapa!!

For winning the very competitive league 1 :cool:

According to the official league tables you are in 2nd place in League 1 :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Town Man wrote: »
    According to the official league tables you are in 2nd place in League 1 :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Meh been looking for people to play but no one is online...mjens did send me a msg but I was busy.

As for everyone else...no idea where they are hiding :(

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Got 5 games to lay in League 3, are yous around today lads?

Didnt mean to come across there as preaching, just thought youd decided to play on in weeks yourself.

All the links for the tables are below moons sig.

joe123 wrote: »
    Didnt mean to come across there as preaching, just thought youd decided to play on in weeks yourself.

All the links for the tables are below moons sig.

No sweat. Thanks for the links guys. Looks like I have played all mine. 23 played but one of my results hasn't been put up there yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Meh been looking for people to play but no one is online...mjens did send me a msg but I was busy.

As for everyone else...no idea where they are hiding :(

Don't worry you'll have me to play next season :D

Parawind wrote: »
    Don't worry you'll have me to play next season :D

Can Moon just start me off on 6 points and adjust my goal difference accordingly?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

DB10 wrote: »
    Got 5 games to lay in League 3, are yous around today lads?
    3 down 2 to go....:D

Can Moon just start me off on 6 points and adjust my goal difference accordingly?

While i agree you could do with an extra 6 point start after the 2 defeats you will suffer at my hands, i think the other players in the league might dissaprove. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

While i agree you could do with an extra 6 point start after the 2 defeats you will suffer at my hands, i think the other players in the league might dissaprove. :D

You lost to the Dunne so please shhhh. :(:(:(

Lamposts wrote: »
    You lost to the Dunne so please shhhh. :(:(:(

Your correct i did and fair play to him, just as you lost to CollyR. As Kirby would always say its all about match ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Just beat the current leader of leader of League 2, only active player left unbeaten :cool: I need to catch up on a few games

Rev Ireland (Blahblah06) - FC Porto
    Alex 20LEGEND99 (ArklowHoop) - Chelsea
    vinnyoc (UnleashTheBeast) - Bayern Munich

Any of you can play this week ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

jamescd wrote: »
    Just beat the current leader of leader of League 2, only active player left unbeaten :cool: I need to catch up on a few games

he has promotion in the bag. I think Bayern are gone man, I got the walkover twice. hopefully season 9 will be better, are league was screwed with people dropping out

IsometricOctane (Realistspy) - Arsenal

when can ye play those games?

cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Your correct i did and fair play to him, just as you lost to CollyR. As Kirby would always say its all about match ups.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

:( That early Torres goal killed me. I'm no use with Villa if I can't play counter attacking football. You dominated me in the first half and congrats on the win. I don't think you'll get that game played against Chelsea, Beanflicker. Been trying the past few days and no word. Only have yourself left to play next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

he has promotion in the bag. I think Bayern are gone man, I got the walkover twice. hopefully season 9 will be better, are league was screwed with people dropping out

Yeah but I should be up to 2nd if I can get at least 1 more draw/win I think. Should be enough to get promoted as well hopefully pacman.gif

As for the league overall, yeah it's pretty disappointing having so many drop out. I've seen Manchester United, Chelsea and Bayern online plenty of times and I've sent them loads of messages but none of them even bothered to reply :mad:
    SantryRed wrote: »
    :( That early Torres goal killed me. I'm no use with Villa if I can't play counter attacking football. You dominated me in the first half and congrats on the win.

Thanks, must have caught you on a bad day. We played out a pretty uneventful draw on the first game so wasn't expecting that kind of a scoreline :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

SantryRed wrote: »
    I don't think you'll get that game played against Chelsea, Beanflicker. Been trying the past few days and no word. Only have yourself left to play next week.

yea its looking likely the chelsea game won't be played..! I need that win over you as its tight for promotion, I'm sitting in third but Barca are a big threat on my promotion aspirations

As for the league overall, yeah it's pretty disappointing having so many drop out. I've seen Manchester United, Chelsea and Bayern online plenty of times and I've sent them loads of messages but none of them even bothered to reply :mad:

Yea I've seen that but Man Utd & Bayern are definitely gone with chelsea looking the same.

Roll on Season 9 & not being Man city anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

done. promotion in the bag. Good stuff. poor end to my season though. a defeat to an awful player to lose the title (lamps;)) and a draw in my final game. lucky I didnt blow it. By my Maths however Milan can still win the Championship??????

• Registered Users Posts: 19,155 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I'll be on for a while tonight for any league 3 people who want to play. I will probably be playing COD but go into my gamercard (if you're not already on my friends list) and invite me from there and I'll switchover.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

anyone around tonight to play me (inter milan) in the championship, i'll be on in around 30 mins for awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

mailrewop wrote: »
    anyone around tonight to play me (inter milan) in the championship, i'll be on in around 30 mins for awhile.

i should be on in abit to play you

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

hey guys, apologies about not being on lately just started a new job and im out at 6.30 in the morning and not back til 8 at night and just been too wrecked to play any games. but ill catch up over the weekend.

toodles x

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Bray Header

Hey lads, been playing FIFA for years now, but just with mates. Am looking to play against new opposition..how do I go about joining up with one of your leagues please?

PS3 - brayzilian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Anyone from league 1 around tonight . I've these games left to play
    Lyon x2 (even in league still ?)
    Bayern
    Chelsea
    Man city
    Real madrid

• Advertisement

Anyone from league 1 around tonight . I've these games left to play
    Lyon x2 (even in league still ?)