Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 8 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,155 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

just drew 2-2 with davei141. Fair result in the end probably although my defense had a total shocker gifting him his 2 goals. My fault I suppose though for not clearing my lines. Sickened that I missed a penalty though when I thought I moved the reticule enough to the side, turns out I didn't :).

Still it was a great game, really think I could get promoted if I took those silly defensive errors out of my game but at the moment it's a trainwreck back there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Haha well lads at least ur guaranteed a good score against me. Regretting I picked Porto now

How do u make the video

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

blahblah06 wrote: »
    Haha well lads at least ur guaranteed a good score against me. Regretting I picked Porto now

yeah! I don't envy you, it looks like they are lacking all over the pitch. At least your an honest player. I'd give you the fair play award if there was such a thing

Ha ha thanks that means a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Liam O wrote: »
    just drew 2-2 with davei141. Fair result in the end probably although my defense had a total shocker gifting him his 2 goals. My fault I suppose though for not clearing my lines. Sickened that I missed a penalty though when I thought I moved the reticule enough to the side, turns out I didn't :).

Still it was a great game, really think I could get promoted if I took those silly defensive errors out of my game but at the moment it's a trainwreck back there.

It was a good game. I just disconnected at half time losing 1-0, extremely irritating losing the three points with just 45 mins played

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

2 games down, one to go! Mjens was unlucky not to beat me by more than one goal, think he hit the woodwork 4 or 5 times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

2 games down, one to go! Mjens was unlucky not to beat me by more than one goal, think he hit the woodwork 4 or 5 times!
    you deserved to win our match but not by much could have easily been a draw , good game though .
    the floydp (roma) on tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

Ill be on later at about 10.20pm
    endakenny(man city) in championship

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

you deserved to win our match but not by much could have easily been a draw , good game though .
    the floydp (roma) on tonight ?

He has dropped out of the league so his fixtures are void and will all be awarded a 3-0 to his opponents.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Mjens

Twas a good game tho irish! Couldnt hit the post more if i tried!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Had two close games with Delirio and TuneTuneTuner.....drew 0-0 and lost 2-3.

Will spend the rest of the night releasing some anger on battlefield bc2 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

hey guys... im fairly clueless... where exactly do we play the matches? in a lounge/league/ranked/etc???? ready to do any of my matches if anybody is up for it

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

In the league you have been assigned to. You organise to play your games for that week and then you go into the league when you are both on and invite the other player to a match or they invite you, you play the game and post the results in the fixtures/results thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Gherkin mate, there should be a game mode on the FIFA menu that has friends leagues. Ask Axwell for the league code since you said that you didn't get a pm about it. xx

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Delirio

Had two close games with Delirio and TuneTuneTuner.....drew 0-0 and lost 2-3.

Will spend the rest of the night releasing some anger on battlefield bc2 :mad:

it was a good and very close game !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

niallith wrote: »
    LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: 18-10-10
    RESULT: chelsea (niallith) 2 - 2 liverpool (parawind)

Seriously not happy with that match, daylight robbery.
    Srooney03 wrote: »
    LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: Oct 15
    (Parawind)Liverpool 2 - (srooney03)Real Madrid 3

Gutted, 3-0 down at half time, Carvalho gets a red for hacking down torres at the start of the second half, i pull two back. Hanging on by the skin of your teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

Carvalho gets a red for hacking down torres at the start of the second half

That was the harshest Red ever!!!Ruined the game as i had to switch my tatics......good games guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

blahblah06 wrote: »

Porto are fairly poor side alright, if i was you, i'd edit your team formation that suits your style.! it was funny ye got 3sent off, I should of had more in the back of the net.!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Mr Moon wrote: »
    LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: Oct 15th
    RESULT: Arsenal (Kirk the Dog) 2-0 Inter Milan

Game froze on 78 minutes, just as Almunia made a great save and I won a corner, felt I could've got back into this but a decision was made and will be added to the rules for future incidents.

This is the freeze game bug that ive encountered a good few times now. I remember you saying how you were all over me and just won a corner and I was thinking "what game is moon playing? " as the game froze for me when I had just passed the ball to clichy after a kick out.

Im guessing what happened (as it happened in a friendly I had with corcaigh after and we were on headsets) Your game continued but I wasnt actually controlling any of my players as the ai seems to take over and the same thing happened on my end, hence the different freeze game point we had.

I would of replayed but neither of us looked like scoring (in my game) and with it on the 78th minute it would of taken an almighty fook up on my part to let in two goals in at that stage.

I could see this causing problems down the road if the patch doesnt fix it.

LOL Ye man. such a dissaster. thought u were gonna add a few more at the end.
    Dont forget to thank the result on other thread

• Advertisement

I'll be on at around 5ish if anyone wants to play their league games with me. I'll go easy on you. I promise!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Lamposts wrote: »
    I'll be on at around 5ish if anyone wants to play their league games with me. I'll go easy on you. I promise!

I cant actually wait until someone puts you in your place.. :D

miralize wrote: »

THIS.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

miralize wrote: »

i would love to but seeing as he will never reach the Premiership that is impossible :D

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Ill be on tonight for El Classico and other games...prob around 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Just in a game and it feckin froze, what happens now??

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Dunny! wrote: »
    Just in a game and it feckin froze, what happens now??

There was only 10 mins to go at 5-1 when it happened, should we just replay the game at tht score with 10 mins to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Ah il give you the win

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Dunny! wrote: »
    Ah il give you the win

hahaha cheers! such a joke tho!

• Advertisement

bonescap wrote: »
    There was only 10 mins to go at 5-1 when it happened, should we just replay the game at tht score with 10 mins to go?

The score stands. We will update the rules for what to do in situations where the game freezes but in that case the score stands at 5-1.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement