Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 8 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

7 points from an opening 9. Happy with that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

want to play after arsenal game axwell lad?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Should be on around 10 Bud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

cool lad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

SantryRed wrote: »
    7 points from an opening 9. Happy with that :D

Same, played all 3 games away too :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Just threw away a 2 goal lead to cjayses. In the end I was lucky to get a point.

Well done bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

ggs Wexguy. Thought I was gonna equalise in injury time buy it was not meant to me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

My copy of FIFA is crocked lads, but I'll be picking up a new one on Thursday, if ye want to play the remaining fixtures then. I'm Zenit in League 3, set to play Man Utd and Man City.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

wexguy im about most of tomorrow sorry missed your message earlier.

Same for Digsby Chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Myself and Wonderboysam tried to play tonight but couldn't connect to each other. Gonna try some other night but doubt it'll make a difference. What happens now?

(My NAT is open)

• Advertisement

Im keeping hope my home games will make a difference....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

whats the craic if only 11 out of the 13 teams are in your assigned league and ye have 2 of them to play in gameweek 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

whats the craic if only 11 out of the 13 teams are in your assigned league and ye have 2 of them to play in gameweek 1?

Yeah I have noticed some of the guys I'm due to play don't seem to have joined yet.

Also anyone notice bad lag last night? The latency read green but the match I played last night was pretty dire. Lots of botched passes because it wouldn't recognise the command and guys missing headers and stuff. I'm not making an excuse because the other guy had to put up with it too but it kind of ruined the game.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Pm me the names of the players that havent joined yet. If they havent joined then try play them as soon as they have so the fixtures get played. We will deal with it further down the line if they dont join in the next few days.

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Yeah I have noticed some of the guys I'm due to play don't seem to have joined yet.

Also anyone notice bad lag last night? The latency read green but the match I played last night was pretty dire. Lots of botched passes because it wouldn't recognise the command and guys missing headers and stuff. I'm not making an excuse because the other guy had to put up with it too but it kind of ruined the game.

Each player is responsible for their own connection and obviously advised to play when there aren't others in their house sharing the connection or whatever. Lag is a part of gaming so their isn't much we can do about it apart from ask people to make sure that their connection is as good as possible when they play their games.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

i had a game with cjayses last night he was 2 up with 3 mins to go
    i went ultra off, got two goals
    man u ( cjayses) 2 - 2 man city (me)
    typical united

To date I have played:

Aston Villa
    Porto
    Liverpool
    Manchester United
    Manchester City

I will try and get my game against Bayern Munich completed in the next couple of days. The my remaining games I am yet to see those guys online...I have messaged them but have not received any reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Hi lads, I've just gone back to work this week so I haven't had any time to fulfill my fixtures. Tomorrow I'll have time for games after 6, I have football at 10PM so pretty much any time between 6 and 10 suits me.

Anybody that wants a game please add me on XBOX Live.

vinnyoc - Bayern Munich.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

couldnt of had a more eventful first game! seconds into the match i got a red card... then id a goal offside! then an own goal! then an equaliser then another goal offside then my keeping drops the ball and conceeds!

great first game though.. very tight!

To date I have played:

Aston Villa
    Porto
    Liverpool
    Manchester United
    Manchester City

I will try and get my game against Bayern Munich completed in the next couple of days. The my remaining games I am yet to see those guys online...I have messaged them but have not received any reply.

It's only 3 games a week?

• Advertisement

DB10 wrote: »
    It's only 3 games a week?

I got special permission to get games over with because I will be away for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Looking like relegation for me....Valencia are so weak on headers. Good upfront but quite slow especially at the back. Alot slower than I tought :mad:

They concede way to easily!

"Rele rele rele relegaaaaaaation"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Moose, you on tonight to get our game played?

Looking like relegation for me....Valencia are so weak on headers. Good upfront but quite slow especially at the back. Alot slower than I tought :mad:

They concede way to easily!

"Rele rele rele relegaaaaaaation"

Could be the same for me the way I'm going. Tottenham are diabolical. I wish I had tried them out before picking them. Oh well, ya live and learn.

Their passing is atrocious. Strikers and defenders are as slow as christmas

Thanks for the game.

I rode my luck big time. Good luck in future games.

Nah it was a more commanding win than the scoreline says. Your forwards and midfield were all over my defense. It's a problem I'm having in all my games. My players can't turn anybody but opposition seem to be able to slot inside and turn on my guys. But sure you'll have that!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Could be the same for me the way I'm going. Tottenham are diabolical. I wish I had tried them out before picking them. Oh well, ya live and learn.

Their passing is atrocious. Strikers and defenders are as slow as christmas

You need to take Crouch off and play 2 up front. At least thats what I do. Van der Vart in the hole behind Keane and Defoe. Keane is pretty good but he's terrible at finishing.

Also get dos santos in your team. I like spurs and I wish I actually picked them instead of Inter :).

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Flying Irishman gotta play you tonight as I wont be online tomorrow...take it easy on me as well as I have a weak team pick this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

seanog18 (miralize) - Barcelona you on tonight ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

Got my replacement copy today. You're all gonna get FIFA'd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

yep coming on now keyser'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement