Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 8 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

miralize wrote: »
    yep coming on now keyser'

Cool I'm on now anyway

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

x PyRo wrote: »
    TeenageMicrobe (Doctor Jimbob) - Inter Milan
    GrandeCapaChino (Paco Rodriguez) - Zenith St Petersburg

I've to play you 2 guys today if possible. :)

Already organized to play GCC after 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Axwell wrote: »
    Each player is responsible for their own connection and obviously advised to play when there aren't others in their house sharing the connection or whatever. Lag is a part of gaming so their isn't much we can do about it apart from ask people to make sure that their connection is as good as possible when they play their games.

Understood. It wasn't anybodys fault. My connection should always be good because I live alone..not sharing my bandwidth and have it connected with the good oul cable. The latency was reading green so there was no way to tell beforehand. All the other games I have played have been great. Much better quality than with the like of Madden NFL 11.

I'm still a happy camper.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Anyone due to play me I will be on tonight and all weekend. Had a hectic week and hardly got to turn on the xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

"Where's axwell?" "Will axwell be on today?" etc :p

bud will be pleased. And so will my ears be. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

x PyRo wrote: »
    I've to play you 2 guys today if possible. :)

Already organized to play GCC after 8pm.

I'll probably be on most of tonight from 8 or 9 so i can play you anytime after that if you're on.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

irishPOWER89 (mailrewop) - Inter Milan are you alive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

donegaldoc (donegal11) - AC Milan! Anyone heard from him in League 1, sent a message over XBL and no reply even though he's been online and he hasn't joined the league yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Playing:
    Man City v Inter Milan
    Man City v Chelsea
    Man City v Lyon

Message me when you want to play lads. Irishpower, Duffles and Nialish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Srooney03 wrote: »
    irishPOWER89 (mailrewop) - Inter Milan are you alive?

yea, whenever you want to play let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Got a nice last minute winner there with Fuller, cue celebration :P

Unlucky digby. And now onto gameweek two for Delap and the lads...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Just beat Jim 1-0. Got a very lucky goal. Needed three attempts to score it. Unlucky Jim. Good game mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

nightmare start to the leagues 3 defeats :( dont think ive played too badly either in them .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Class game with AthanRi earlier on, a 3 all classic. First point on the board for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

TuneTuneTuner, will you be on tonight??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Class game with AthanRi earlier on, a 3 all classic. First point on the board for me.

Just drew 4 all with him there, great opponent. I totally bottled it though, he scored in injury time right after I missed a gimme chance to win. I feel like I should have won, but AthanRi definitely didn't deserve to lose. Almunia is just a joke, if he was better he could have easily stopped 2 of his goals.

Was still a fantastic game, one of the best I've ever played

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ArklowHoop

BeanFlicker86 (BeanFlicker) PaddySmallBalls (Wompa1) Darragh kenny (MasterKen) ctmc87 (starviewadams)

any of you lads on?

Was a hum dinger alright .

Liam O wrote: »
    Just drew 4 all with him there, great opponent. I totally bottled it though, he scored in injury time right after I missed a gimme chance to win. I feel like I should have won, but AthanRi definitely didn't deserve to lose. Almunia is just a joke, if he was better he could have easily stopped 2 of his goals.

Was still a fantastic game, one of the best I've ever played

Quality game alright. End to end stuff. I think you may have shaded it. Was delighted with the last minute equalizer.

Played another 4-4 with davei141. Another classic. Three in a row now. 3-3 with Jerichoholic, 4-4 with Liam O and 4-4 with davei141. Loving this game and our league. Much better than the so called higher leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

I'm bein fookin hammered this season, 1 win in 5 I think it is.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

miralize wrote: »
    TuneTuneTuner, will you be on tonight??

Was out last night, should be on during the day! Just msg me if you see me online...

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

I'll be on from 9pm onwards, have only played 2 games so far due to my Aunt being sick in hospital for the last week, she died today so I won't be on on Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Is there a link for the Championship league table?(please)

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

TOP OF THE PREMIERSHIP! :cool:

*pity it won't last!*

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Lads....My Broadband has been down since last Friday and so havent been able to play any matches. Eircom have promised to fix it today but not gonna rely on that statement. I will be around a lot when it is fixed in order to catch up on my games so if you wanna organise playing it later in the week, thats no probs. Providing of course, the Eircom engineer actually manages to fix it......

Sorry for the hassle lads..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Alex 20LEGEND99 (ArklowHoop) - Chelsea
    mickeylow (mickeylow) - Inter Milan
    Darragh kenny (MasterKen) - Manchester United

any of yee on for the league game tonight?

Raging about that last game, penalty miss kinda decisive.....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Hard as all hell win over DB10 there, he was 2-0 up. Jesus I hate those runs where players have miles of space in front of your defence, gah! Came back to get my first win at 4-2.

Great game.

• Advertisement

Hard as all hell win over DB10 there, he was 2-0 up. Jesus I hate those runs where players have miles of space in front of your defence, gah! Came back to get my first win at 4-2.

Great game.
    Yeah fair play mate you probably deserved it, yeah there was alot of space in that game. Finishing letting me down, best of luck in your other matches. Was a good match.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement