Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 8 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Thanks mate, that penalty was the result of me trying desperately to clear the ball. I wasn't happy about that at all. There was a LOT of swearing going on here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

SRFC90 wrote: »
    TOP OF THE PREMIERSHIP! :cool:

*pity it won't last!*
    That's where I was this time last week. I'm still stuck on 9 points after 3 losses though this week. I may get the finger out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

TeenageMicrobe (Doctor Jimbob) - Inter Milan
    Pinga Dura 22 (Delirio - Juventus
    either of you on tonight ?

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

x PyRo wrote: »
    I'll be on from 9pm onwards, have only played 2 games so far due to my Aunt being sick in hospital for the last week, she died today so I won't be on on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm back now folks so I'll start organizing to play whoever I've missed, I'm Lyon in League 1 by the way.

Apologies for being unavailable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Moon/Axwell, any chance yee could put the premiership fixtures up for this week this evening!?

10 out of the 12 teams have played all the games from week 1 and 2 already! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

VVV BoYLeR (x PyRo) - Lyon
    Yapamilias (Yapamillias) - Real Madrid
    keysersoze1988 (keysersoze_88) - Tottenham Hotspur
    donegaldoc (donegal11) - AC Milan

Still need to play all you guys (i think, hopefully I'm not getting anything mixed up!) It's been a busy week but I'll be on later today and will be on a lot more in the future. Just send me a message anytime im online.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Tough 'oul game against Jim there. Cheers Jim.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Cjayses wrote: »
    Tough 'oul game against Jim there. Cheers Jim.

Yea, he's a tough nut to crack. I got the poxiest goal of my FIFA11 life against him. Think had he picked a team other than wolves he might have been "there or there abouts".

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Cheers for the compliments. I think my defending is pretty good alright, but my attacks are woeful. Most of my games end up with 1 goal from me with 2 shots and 2 on target and about 20 shots from the other guy heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

anyone want a friendly tonight or another night add me over xbox live

my GT is CashelMan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Need to get my games played tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Need to get my games played tonight...

I'll be on at half 7 or 8

I'll be on at half 7 or 8

I need to play you aswell I'll be on at around same time

Was just playing Dave7g (Jerichoholic) - Real Madrid and my xbox red ringed :(

He was winning 2 - 1. I don't mind taking that as the result. Hope I can ressurect my box ><

Jim wrote: »
    Was just playing Dave7g (Jerichoholic) - Real Madrid and my xbox red ringed :(

He was winning 2 - 1. I don't mind taking that as the result. Hope I can ressurect my box ><

That Sucks Jim. Mine is acting up too. I think the next step for mine is the RROD.

No way Jim! I thought it was on my end. My screen just froze, just like when you're about to red ring. Thankfully it's ok. Check your power connections before anything else. Hopefully you'll be ok.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Unlucky Jim, hope it's sorts out. Also lads have any of you played the Man City guy in our league, djayforza, I can't get a hold of him tbh.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Btw is WBS still in the league, he's only played 1 match so far. Could be 8 behind if he doesn't play this week.

First win woo :)

DB10 wrote: »
    Unlucky Jim, hope it's sorts out. Also lads have any of you played the Man City guy in our league, djayforza, I can't get a hold of him tbh.

He hasn't been on all week, I'm due a game with him too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Alexm8n

how do I join the leagues on the boards?

He hasn't been on all week, I'm due a game with him too.
    Same. I was due to play him in last weeks fixtures and couldn't get him.

In other news, my xbox works again! :pac:
    This has happened a few times before. Red rings, then just give it a few hours to cool down and it's back running.

DB10 wrote: »
    Btw is WBS still in the league, he's only played 1 match so far. Could be 8 behind if he doesn't play this week.

I played him today. Fluked a 2-1 win against him.

This has happened a few times before. Red rings, then just give it a few hours to cool down and it's back running.

Great news.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Alexm8n wrote: »
    how do I join the leagues on the boards?

the current season is ongoing and probably wont be finished for about 3 weeks or so. then Axwell and MrMoon(the league's admin) will open a thread for new players for Season 9 to sign up. only problem for newcomers is that numbers have ballooned so you may need to enter the league at League 2/3ish(Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2, etc)

come back soon and dont be afraid to challange a few league players or perhaps join the Boards Fifa 11 club, Boards Ireland.

Cool, we'll sort out a rematch somehow. Didn't check the in-game league after but I'm sure it can be edited.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Will be on at about 1 if any of the lads Im supposed to play will be on.(Championship)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Hi lads,

I'm abroad at the moment and would love to play online with my brother. I can figure out how to do it against each other but cannot figure out if its possible to play 2 Vs 2 online. Its seems like the minimum is 5 players per side.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Just played Sir Digby. Had trouble connecting at the start but got there eventually. Good Game mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

If we have any games this week, i'll be on most evenings after 7pm (GT : seanog18)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement