Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 8 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Can't seem to find any sort of form this season so far. Having a lot of really close knit and exciting games though. Also Cashel Man sure knows how to defend in this game! Curse you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    Hi lads,

I'm abroad at the moment and would love to play online with my brother. I can figure out how to do it against each other but cannot figure out if its possible to play 2 Vs 2 online. Its seems like the minimum is 5 players per side.

Any help would really be appreciated.

If you's both go into match lobby within the xbox live menu, there's usually a room for 2v2, both go into that and into the same match and each other, you'll then both be able to pick which side to play on, like in online team play. Both pick the same side and hope 2 others lads come in and go on the other side. Voila.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Ill be online tonight to play any championship games. I'm arsenal. Check my gamer card to see if I'm playing somethin else and I'll just jump over to FIFA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

have problems with authenticating my fifa 'Online pass' despite playing online earlier, anyone else getting the same symptoms? may have something to do with the new patch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

have problems with authenticating my fifa 'Online pass' despite playing online earlier, anyone else getting the same symptoms? may have something to do with the new patch

I had the same. Rebooted and tried again a couple of times and it was ok.
    This new dashboard is vank though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

I'll be on tmrw for my league games. Dufflecoat, I have to play you from last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

I'll be on tonight.......maybe not tomorrow...

No sweat mate. We'll get it done at some point during the week. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I'll be on tonight.......maybe not tomorrow...

Add me on live whenever you're ready to play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Lamposts wrote: »
    I'll be on tmrw for my league games. Dufflecoat, I have to play you from last week.

Cool, I'll play you then if you can make it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Can I play Storybud every week, guaranteed 3 points for me??? :D

Has Lamps met his maker yet?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads I will be around tomorrow evening, Friday and most of the weekend to catch up on games with those I have to play.

raheny red wrote: »
    Cool, I'll play you then if you can make it.

Don't think I'll be on Thursday or Friday evenings, lemme know when you can play.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

I'll be on tomorrow and Friday if davei141, Liam O and Wonderboysam are up for it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Hey lads, just saw three messages on my xbox there. I haven't actually been using it the last few days. If you saw me online it was prob my flatmate playing under my profile (he just ignores all messages).

I'll be on tonight from about 8 I think if you want to play our matches. Even if I'm playing a different game just send me a message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Hokem, Stan Beardfacay, our games this evening gentlemen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

mjens (mjens) - Manchester United
    endakenny (bonkers) - Manchester City
    VVV BoYLeR (x PyRo) - Lyon
    any of yous on this evening ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Jim wrote: »
    Hey lads, just saw three messages on my xbox there. I haven't actually been using it the last few days. If you saw me online it was prob my flatmate playing under my profile (he just ignores all messages).

I'll be on tonight from about 8 I think if you want to play our matches. Even if I'm playing a different game just send me a message.

Good stuff, I have all my games this week left to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Hokem, Stan Beardfacay, our games this evening gentlemen?

Yeah I'll be on this evening just send us an invite!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Any of my opponents online tonight? I'll be online to try play my games!

• Advertisement

Don't think I'll be on Thursday or Friday evenings, lemme know when you can play.

Lamposts alive? Sent him a friend request early in the week for this but still no word.

Srooney, when are you free to do our league match?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Lamposts alive? Sent him a friend request early in the week for this but still no word.

How guilty would you feel if the answer was no lol

I hate being so unreal at FIFA.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

I hate being so unreal at FIFA.

you will meet your maker soon my friend!!!

how about after I win the Premiership and you come 2nd or 3rd in the Championship I may let you play me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Was meant to play Stan Beardfacay thursday night but my net went down, sorry about that mate. Should be on later this evening or on sunday. Also have to play storybud and 2 games against The Moon Man.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Think me and Lamps are the only undeafeated players...:D

My padawan is doing well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

My padawan is doing well

I'm undefeated in League 2 :cool:

My padawan is doing well

You shouldn't have backed Jar Jar Binks to win the league. Poor call sith lord Yapa!

• Advertisement

Town Man wrote: »
    you will meet your maker soon my friend!!!

how about after I win the Premiership and you come 2nd or 3rd in the Championship I may let you play me :D

I'm gonna retire from the leagues once I win the Premiership next season. That way I can re-enter the league from league 3 and add league 2 & 3 to my collection. I'll be the first person on boards to win every single league. BOOM!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement