Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coins dating back to 1875!

• 15-10-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, i deliberately posted here as it would get more replies..just wondering how much a few coins dating back from 1875 to 1920s would be worth now? we found a few of these while clearing out one of the rooms in our house!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Just because you will get more replies doesn't mean they will be correct replies, and there is definitely a better forum TBH!

Why not post about PI's in here because it gets more replies!

You are looking for substance mate, not AH replies...

anyway, about three fiddy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I'll give you an arm and a leg (from a really nice chair) for them.

Check ebay mebbe??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Why do people think its ok to post here to get more responses. If people cared, they would respond in the proper places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

50cent! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Thread now about how long you can spin a coin on a flat surface for!

For me it's 45 seconds and then it fell off the table and spun for another 3 seconds! Was awesome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I deliberately closed this as it is in clear breach of our charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement