Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads who wear their trousers WAY below the waist

Options
  • 15-10-2010 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

What the Fcuk's going on there? There's a lot of that going on around campus. What's the issue here? Did they get a size too small and instead of displaying their socks they rather show us their underwear.

It's ridiculous not to mention unhygienic. I dont' fancy sitting on one of those library chairs after low trouser boy has been sitting there with only a thin layer of pantage between his arse and the chair.

Should be banned. Librocop should be employed to enforce this law

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Sometime I wish UCD would just go back to the good old Abercrombie & Fitch days - so elegant and simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Thats why there are not many chairs in Quinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I assumed it was to alleviate a case of swamp ass

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

The shock, the horror of it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Won't somebody please think of the children!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

It's a style maybe ? I don't see how its more unhygenic than the girls who don't shower for 2 days because of their fake tan...eugh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

While the intention may be one of observant disgust, to others it may seem as if you are checking out those guys' asses. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42 LauraLuck

:D haha ive noticed these pants showing dudes too. Rollin with da homies.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

I whole heartedly support this style, guys with their pants hanging low is the male equivalent of low cut tops on women. Complete rides like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Low+Hanging+Pants+2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Jeese OP, don't get your knickers in a knot.

But seriously, if you have such a problem with it you should tell these hipsters what you think. No point starting a thread bout it..

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

down with that sort of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

People have a different fashion sense to you? W*nkers.
    qwert2 wrote: »
    It's ridiculous not to mention unhygienic. I dont' fancy sitting on one of those library chairs after low trouser boy has been sitting there with only a thin layer of pantage between his arse and the chair.

Because the extra 1mm between ass and chair that a pair of shorts provide, for example, makes such a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jesica Fletcher

Is it just me or does anyone else get the temptation to give their jeans a good pull up and say "now, isn't that better?" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

WeeBushy wrote: »
    People have a different fashion sense to you? W*nkers.

Because the extra 1mm between ass and chair that a pair of shorts provide, for example, makes such a difference.

Never underestimate what a difference a thin layer can make, see sig for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

But they be gangsta!

Advertisement