Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two corpses in one grave

Options
  • 15-10-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

howya lads . for lack of better things to do ive been chipping away at achievements in reach . going well ( including the ilusive "if they came to hear me beg") untill a few minutes ago when i tried 2 corpses one grave. it states you kill 2 vehicles at once with the target locator on mission 3 . now so far ive used it to not only kill 2 wraiths at once and a phantom carrying 2 ghosts ive made sure that each vehicle in each case was destroyed not only in the same burst but with the same shot to ensure there destroyed at the exact same moment . i got a multi in both cases and ive tried it on different difficulties but still no joy . any help on what im doing wrong ?

Comments

Hmmm. Wierd, but a lot of the reach achievements seem patchy at best. Have you tried reloading your game from the main menu and then re-starting from the rally point instead of your current save?

It worked fine for me on normal I think, and only after a few tries. I cleaned out the enemies first and bided my time till the 2 wraiths were right on top of each other though. If thats no use go for the old "switch it off and back on again" trick and see if that works...

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Batmantastic

Have you tried clearing your system cache? Try that, if that doesn't work then I don't know what to suggest. I had a bit of a niggly time with this one too, first two times I did it the achievement didn't unlock. It worked on the third attempt so maybe they have to be destroyed at the exact same time? Clear your system cache first of all anyway and if that doesn't work then I'd say check the bungie forums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

i read before doing this challenge that it was called two corpses one grave because they had to be death from the grave kills. now i thought that would be a bit much, but i went for it with the two wraiths, and just as the target locater locked on a wraith fired at me and i allowed it to kill me knowing the strike was good, so maybe give that a lash?

Adam wrote: »
    i read before doing this challenge that it was called two corpses one grave because they had to be death from the grave kills

No such requirement for me, i killed the 2 wraiths with the hammer of dawn..oops, i mean the target locator ;), got the achievement no problem, and went on my merry little way. There was no need to die at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Adam wrote: »
    i read before doing this challenge that it was called two corpses one grave
    You do not need to be dead. It's called that because it's a quote from Gravemind in Halo 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

i got it by accident in the end. creamed the two wraith in one shot and still didnt get it . got annoyed and just left it for another time . used it later on in the level and got a ghost and a....reaper(smaller purple wraith) i think there called at the same time randomly . happy days :D

Advertisement