Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HWVS Return

Options
  • 15-10-2010 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

I bought a PC from HWVS a few wekks ago but recently I kept getting BSOD memory management crashes. Annyway to cut a long story short I ran memtest on each stick and one had 24000 errors before the first past was finished! The other one was perfect after 9 passes.

Does anybody know what their return policy is or would I be as well off going out and buying a new RAM module? I was running this: http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/3777412/art/ocz/gold-low-voltage-2-x-2-gb.html

Can I even buy a single stick anywhere or will I have to buy the set?

Mod feel free to move if in wrong place.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

They're fine with rma's, just email them, they'll just accept it as a return and not even question it. Better to deal with for rma's than most Irish and UK stores. They'll expect You to cover postage back to them but will refund the cost to You afterwards if You ask, I didn't bother was only a small few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭phoenix833

Thanks Pog, much appreciated. Started the process already.

Advertisement