Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc gaming case?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

try www.ebuyer.com if your looking to get a good case on a budget

i recommend

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/143854

If you need a power supply maybe go for a case and power supply combo and save

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

ill be using a 300 in my next build, hate all those horribly tacky gaming cases with lights and armour everywhere

same here. Take a look at a silverstone lascala. Ive a HTPC inside one and its the best case ive ever had

Fits in nicely under the TV

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

what is the deal with htpc cases? might sound like a stupid question but is it okay to just run a regular system through one? im not interested in media centre os or anything like that, just want one for cosmetic reasons.

i used to own a lian li v-1000, that was the most beautiful case ive ever seen but so expensive and hard to come across

Google the images. There basically just a PC that looks like a Hifi seperate. If you have it hooked up to a 50" screen it looks the part. It has a huge amount of space and can hold 3 or 4 full size GPUs no problem. Also excellent and silent cooling

struggling to find images of it under a TV so youll have to use your imagination :) . If you have the type of room for it, its far better than a Tower case

Perfect for running XBMC

• Advertisement
Advertisement